Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trial mod Glitch 'hacked' two accounts

Rabrg

Staff has discussed this dispute.

The decision is that Glitch must repay Rabrg the amount of 18m rs07gp.

How that is repaid will be up to you two. You have 48 hours to figure out how it will be repaid. If you both decide 48 hours is not sufficient enough time, it will be extended to a time you both agree on.

If no agreement is made within 48 hours, or Rabrg is not repaid in the time period you both agree on, Glitch will be banned from DreamBot until he repays.

Thank you,

Staff has discussed this dispute.

The decision is that Glitch must repay Rabrg the amount of 18m rs07gp.

How that is repaid will be up to you two. You have 48 hours to figure out how it will be repaid. If you both decide 48 hours is not sufficient enough time, it will be extended to a time you both agree on.

If no agreement is made within 48 hours, or Rabrg is not repaid in the time period you both agree on, Glitch will be banned from DreamBot until he repays.

Thank you,

18m?? He made up 5k steel bars out of no where, and how am I supposed to buy 18m as no one is gonna sell to me due to this bs dispute?

Archived