Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trial mod Glitch 'hacked' two accounts

Rabrg

Then why were you just talking about account #3??? The timezones are irrelevant since you apparently have a really fucked up sleeping schedule since you went to bed only two hours before me.

Yeah I really do. I'm typing this at 4 am. I have work in 4 hours.

Again more to the point. THEY WERE STOCKED AFTER I COMPLETED THE QUESTING!

THEY WERE STOCKED AFTER I COMPLETED THE QUESTING!

I've said that twice already. Yes they were. You seriously need to reread the main post.

Ive got work in 3 hours Ive gtg to bed.

I've said that twice already. Yes they were. You seriously need to reread the main post.

So why are we still doing this? If it was done after I competed the service how can you possible come to the conclusion that I took the items?

Okay I'm going to try to get all of these "account 1, 2, 3" things straight.

Rab had 4 accounts, A, B, C, D that needed questing done.

He gave A&B to Glitch to do quests on.

Glitch finished A, did most of B, and since he couldn't finished offered to do C and D for free.

Now here's where I'm confused.

Rab says that 2 accounts he previously set up were hacked. Were those accounts C and D? or were they accounts that weren't even considered in the deal up to this point.

Glitch, you mentioned that A had 500k and C had 50k, but you had only been on A and B. How did you know what was on C?

I'd also like to point out that if all the accounts had on them were the supplies to do the quests, minus a few items (according to the logs, they were missing a few), he wouldn't notice the fact that the accounts were missing 10k steel bars. And since Rab said he put them on after the questing, then Glitch never saw them to begin with.

Rab, do you have any way to prove the account names to those screen shots? and then we can verify with Glitch that those were in fact the account names.

Can we please use consistent account terminology, since Glitch's Account #1 and Account #2 were the two that he did quests on, and Rab's Account#1 and Account#2 apparently are completely different accounts.

Yes I can provide screenshots of the GE history with the names. I'd like for the names to remain private though, obviously. He will also only (claim to) recognize one of the names of the accounts that got 'hacked' though, as the other one I never gave him access to.

I'm unsure why he decided to make up his own terminogly since I already named the accounts in the main post lol

Just for clarity, Account #1 and #2 were accounts I did everything myself, and that I never gave him the information to. Account #3 and #4 were accounts that he quested on the night of the incident. Account #1, #3, and #4 followed the account information pattern, and Account #2 didn't due to a registration error I made while creating the account. Account #1 and #3 banks were transfered off the accounts at approimantely 6:00 AM CST. Account #2 didn't follow the pattern, and the account's items were not transfered. Account #4 never had any items of major value to begin with.

Yeah, I quested 3 + 4 he never even mentioned any accounts before that. Accounts 3+4 were the ones I was given access to, not any point did I log onto account 1 or 2. The alleged stolen items were allegedly put on after I did the service so had no knowledge of these items at all.

Of course I didn't mention the other accounts to you, but the account information pattern was so simple even a moron could've figured it out. I thought I'd be able to trust a staff member with it til the service was complete, albeit I was obviously mistaken.

I can privately share the account information with a more respectable staff member if need be to show how stupidly simple it was, and I'll post send the images of the GE history with the account usernames to an administrator or Swaq shortly.

Of course I didn't mention the other accounts to you, but the account information pattern was so simple even a moron could've figured it out. I thought I'd be able to trust a staff member with it til the service was complete, albeit I was obviously mistaken.

I can privately share the account information with a more respectable staff member if need be to show how stupidly simple it was, and I'll post send the images of the GE history with the account usernames to an administrator or Swaq shortly.

You can trust it with a member of staff coz I didnt take your $20. Sorry to dissapoint, maybe try deleting your partyhat generator and changing your "moronic" easy passwords to something more secure. Why would I scam $20, with the free questing service I did previously would of made me more than that if I charged for it, and with the items on the combined accounts would have been more than $20, and let me say $20 again because its fricken $20. Not $200, not $2000, $20. $20 that I make easy by working my job that pays more than $20, so I dont need $20 because I have more than $20. 

$20.

Like I've once again already said in the main post, I transfer account details through Skype constantly and I've never had this problem. The accounts you had access to are the only accounts I've ever had this problem with. My end was clearly not the problem.

Either you were stupid enough to do this and think you'd somehow get away with it, or you were stupid enough to get your Skype account compromised.

Archived