Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund - Dreamy Quester

1. Date Purchased: 01/6/2024
    2. Script Purchased: Dreamy Quester
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
    4. Reason for Refund: It don't work. Always getting stuck, doesn't depo anything in bank, doesn't take all the necessary things with him and get stuck forever because it didn't bring runes etc
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 
    6. osrs1.png.3857a4bba17361a3b218918782925410.png
    8. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    9. image.thumb.png.6d2e53582ef8c123638eb7a9ad8ebbbe.png
    10. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: Store credit is good, I want to use the Sub quester, think that one is better

Hey,

According to my logs you've completed 15 quests.

If you encounter any issues, you'll need to open a bug report on Discord.

Note that the quester does not support in-progress quests

I'm fine with the refund since you just purchased it today.

Hey,

Yea some worked(the short easy ones), some I needed to pause to help the bot with going on a stair/ladder, sometimes it did just nothing, there were alot of bugs for me. I'm not going to use it anymore and want another one, so I would like the refund please.

Thanks

The scripters can't fix bugs they aren't aware of. You should report them when you encounter them and give the scripter some time to work on updating the script. From your PM screenshot it appears you sent it at the time of making this request, giving Zawy no time to address your issue. In the future, please be in contact with the developer and give them a chance to provide you with customer support and script updates.

Regardless of that, I've refunded the purchase to your account credit.

Have a nice day!