Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Oohrahim intro

oohrahim

Hi guys!

I was tired of getting banned using another bot site, so i looked up "osrs bot" on google and clicked dreambot! It's great to see the good scripters from that other site move onto here! Anyways, was wondering if this bot had a "mirror mode" or something like that by any chance! 

Take care!

Oohrahim

Welcome to the forum. As aaron said, if you buy VIP you can use covert which is only bannable through reports and manual banning, therefore is undetectable by jagexs systems. If you need anything else. Pm me.

Welcome OP, lemme know if u need help with anything or any advice :P 

Mirror mode is a bullshit money scam. Sorry they basically stole from you by lying to you saying something thats bullshit works. :/ Covert mode is legit. Look through some of these proggies http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2760-post-your-covert-proggies/page-2

No, it isn't. It definitely works, you would know that if you had ever used it.  I used it for leveling a few skills to pretty high level. Probably not worth it for goldfarming though.

Covert definitely is better than instrumentation though.

You are only shit talking about it because you are banned on that bot and trash talk it every chance you get.

Just my opinion.

Mirror mode is a bullshit money scam. Sorry they basically stole from you by lying to you saying something thats bullshit works. :/ Covert mode is legit. Look through some of these proggies http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2760-post-your-covert-proggies/page-2

Mirror mode mode is not bullshit it works for me but i can not say its ban free it just lower the bans, I gona buy vip soon and try out covert :P

Welcome! If you want something similar to mirror use our "covert" mode which is a VIP+ feature!

Enjoy your stay here!

Archived