Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • REFUND - SUB ACCOUNT BUILDER V3

Posted (edited)

Script Refund Request Template:

1. Date Purchased: 30/05/2024
    2. Script Purchased:  SUB ACCOUNT BUILDER V3 / MONTHLY
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @):  @SubCZ
    4. Reason for Refund: Not what I was thinking, needs more input into it than just a click & play. Very slow, some bugs here and there (no money for example, so the script just stops doing anything, needed to add extra money). Tasks are not good, etc.. sorry not for me
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): N/A
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): N/A
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: Refund credit card
    Edited by Jofsuch

Hey, it appears your total runtime for the script is over 23 hours. We only offer refunds if the runtime is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

I let it sit when I was gone for 2 days of work and came back for it to see it just stopped and didn't do any progress and it had no money.

I'm afraid we have no way to verify that.

My previous decision stands. Be sure to be in contact with the developer of the script to get assistance with using it.