Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Swap

i wan tto swap my revs script for  the gaioguesser script if its possilble please

1. Date Purchased:  5 days ago
    2. Script Purchased:  

G Revenants [G Revs Lite-Med-Full] [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [500k-8M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported] instance x2

3. gscripts
    4. Script Creator (tag them with @):  @Nuclear Nezz
    5. Reason for Refund:  dont want to refund i want to swap the script for this  Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester insatnce x1
    6. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  no issues just want the other script instead
    7. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  no evidance needed as i enjoy the sripts
    8. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap Script Swap more then anything please

Hey, you have used the script for way beyond the 6 hour runtime limit we have for refunds. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

The same refund terms apply to script swaps, upgrades and downgrades.

Your runtime for the script is over 240 hours, so you're not eligible for a refund.

Request denied.