Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Request - GFightcaves

1. Date Purchased: 05/05/2024
    2. Script Purchased: GFightcaves
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz
    4. Reason for Refund: Tried script multiple times in a 2 hour period - Script refuses to perform at all and is very buggy. Did not even complete wave 30.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): qSHdkJn.png
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): I reached out to G discord and was told to make a refund request
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund

None of us directed you to submit a refund.

In the picture provided it completed wave 1 and started wave 2, what is the issue?

The issue is thats as far as the script gets without failing.

Ive ran the script a total of 3 hours with 0 waves making it past wave 5.

I would again, request a full refund of this script. I have tons of other G scripts on my account, and this is the only one that is not working.

31 minutes ago, Podi said:

The issue is thats as far as the script gets without failing.

Ive ran the script a total of 3 hours with 0 waves making it past wave 5.

I would again, request a full refund of this script. I have tons of other G scripts on my account, and this is the only one that is not working.

Your refund request says it never made it past wave 30, and now you're saying it won't make it past 5?

Regardless, we'd very much rather get the script working for you and fix any bugs that have popped up. If you're in our discord you can open up a bug ticket with the zip file from the logs button and we can work on it from there :)

For the 3rd time, I would like a refund. The script did not perform, was only used for 3 hours without success which Im sure you can see on your end as well, and I have already purchased a replacement script for my needs since this was unable to do so.

As you can also see I have plenty of your other paid scripts, this is the only one that did not perform, hence the refund request on this specific script.

Thanks for your time.

Due to the nature of the script I would like to see more solid proof of the script issues. A screenshot of the chat after 2 waves doesn't indicate anything is wrong. If the script is as faulty as you claim it to be, it should be easy to for example record the screen when it's not working.