Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Request

Posted (edited)
    1. Date Purchased:  4/30/2024 Within the 14 day grace period, im new here activity wise but ive already started putting money into the site and scripters. i would very much like to continue to be active here. so i hope we can come to an agreement that satisfies us both. :)
    2. Script Purchased:  P2P Master AI
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Aeglen
    4. Reason for Refund:  Script has very large issues with the efficacy of its training methods, and is impossible to set it to work on certain tasks without clicking skip 100x, their are problems with multiple quests where it gets stuck and my accounts just stands there. I have nothing against the scripter he does great work and the parts that work work phenomanally i dont want to critize the the author and i feel like just explaining the probems ive encountered with the script sounds like that.  SHORT VERSION, Stops Frequently or stays logged in doing nothing, Wont do Certain tasks, Multiple quests break the bot.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  i am unsure how to make video, and a picture would capture The low performance experience rate.      I used the report issues page on the dashboard and submitted it, i cannot pull that up on my end sorry. i am relatively new here
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  no reply as of yet.
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or  store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap:   I would like a Refund/Store credit  which i will put to another script or scripts, or lifetime sponsor.
    Edited by dongflonger

Posted (edited)
    8 hours ago, dongflonger said:
    1. Date Purchased:  4/30/2024 Within the 14 day grace period, im new here activity wise but ive already started putting money into the site and scripters. i would very much like to continue to be active here. so i hope we can come to an agreement that satisfies us both. :)
    2. Script Purchased:  P2P Master AI
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Aeglen
    4. Reason for Refund:  Script has very large issues with the efficacy of its training methods, and is impossible to set it to work on certain tasks without clicking skip 100x, their are problems with multiple quests where it gets stuck and my accounts just stands there. I have nothing against the scripter he does great work and the parts that work work phenomanally i dont want to critize the the author and i feel like just explaining the probems ive encountered with the script sounds like that.  SHORT VERSION, Stops Frequently or stays logged in doing nothing, Wont do Certain tasks, Multiple quests break the bot.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  i am unsure how to make video, and a picture would capture The low performance experience rate.      I used the report issues page on the dashboard and submitted it, i cannot pull that up on my end sorry. i am relatively new here
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  no reply as of yet.
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or  store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap:   I would like a Refund/Store credit  which i will put to another script or scripts, or lifetime sponsor.

Script has very large issues with the efficacy of its training methods

The script is designed to train at a realistic speed, tryhard methods and injections are not supported.

is impossible to set it to work on certain tasks without clicking skip 100x, their are problems with multiple quests where it gets stuck and my accounts just stands there

Click the skill in the paint rather than the skip button. Although the idea of the script is to give it lots of options, forcing it to do one thing at a time is fine but not the intended way to use it.

problems with multiple quests where it gets stuck and my accounts just stands there

The script stops when it doesn't have anything possible to do, not had any quest issues reported in a while. It is likely that requirements are not met etc.

All that being said, I am fine with a refund being issued, although it may depend on dreambot refund policy. Also, consider joining the discord below to resolve configuration issues, such as how to select-all and disable skills from the interface.

Edited by Aeglen

Hey, it appears you've used the script for over 24 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime doesn't exceed 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this puchase.

I suggest you to be in contact with Aeglen to get assistance on how to use the script the way you want to use it (if it's possible to be used that way).

Request denied.