Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • iffySulliuscep [80K WC EXP/HR], [AUTO EATS] [RANDOMIZED ANTIBAN]

iffy

spacer.png

Does the Sulliuscep "minigame" on Fossil island for up to 85K EXP/HR and 120k GP/HR.

REQUIREMENTS:
    65 Woodcutting
    Make sure you've unlocked the Mycelium teleport near Herbiboar, in the North-west corner of the Mushroom forest named "Mushroom meadow"
    Completion of Bone voyage for access to Fossil Island
    antipoison (any)
    Jug of wine or food (any)

SETUP:
    Start the script on Fossil Island with antipoison and food in your bank/inventory.
    Have your preferred gear equipped.
    Enable or disable collecting Fossils.
    Happy scripting!

RECOMMENDED:
    HP 51+
    Jugs of wine as food
    Graceful or Lumberjack outfit.
    Strong Shield
    Jewelry with defense stats.

FEATURES:
    Uses the mycelium teleports to get to bank.
    Uses Rubber cap mushroom when the mud pit is filled with mushrooms.
    If not filled goes through the obstacles normally.
    Eats during run and restocks when out of food.
    Safespots when Tar Monsters are in certain dangerous areas during the cutting of Sulliuscep 1.
    Re-fills mud pit when moving to Sulliuscep 1-3 and having 9 mushrooms in inventory.
    Drops mushrooms but keeps valuable fungi numulite and fossils.
    Randomized Antiban, sleeps and timings.
    Will stop when out of supplies.

For requests, bugreports, update logs AND !UNRELEASED! SCRIPTS;
    iffyDiscord

PROGGIES
    (Post your own in the comments and I will add them here)

java-gybz-DLwlgl-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-

image.png
    spacer.pngjava_9vXwJs6v7A.png.bf42f9d2e07d7b5c3063593377ba3e77.png

Edited by iffy
    Added discord for mobile users.

iffySulliuscep has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • * Improved walker
    • * Improved aggro evasion
    • * Improved interacting with tree after dropping items
    • * Improved dealing with a full inventory
    • * Improved inventory handling
    • * Fixed an issue with aggro evasion
    • * Fixed an early banking issue
    • * If we succesfully used got to the Sulliuscep but used all our food to do so, we will now first chop down the Sulliuscep before returning to the bank.
    • * Added a safespot for a dangerous Monster Tar spawn at Sulliuscep 4.
    • * Added Mud pit "Cushioned" status in the pain.

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 16 seconds

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Thank you, yes should bank the fossils just fine! Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Edited by iffy

I just tested it and find it a great script Iffy, will definitely be using this more often. Thank you so much for making it!

When I started with other food in my inventory (swordfish) the bot didn't seem to eat. I had the same with the script not using antidotes. Wines and super antis are working great. It might be good to add in the setup to start with an inventory consisting of a rake, wines and a superantipot, as it didn't take them from the bank when I started the script.

Here's my one hour proggy starting at 65 woodcutting, great xp per hour!

image.png.0c95ff5876921b73e967163917979f3d.png

Oh and could you maybe add a feature for deciding if the bot should drop mort myre fungus? If my inventory is full like this, it chops one mushroom and drops it again and again. I don't really care about the gp from the mort myre fungus :)

temp.png

Posted (edited)
    17 hours ago, Slayermann said:

Oh and could you maybe add a feature for deciding if the bot should drop mort myre fungus? If my inventory is full like this, it chops one mushroom and drops it again and again. I don't really care about the gp from the mort myre fungus :)

temp.png

Yes, I'm currently actually in the process of reworking this, you will have a lot finer control in the next update!
    I will also check What's going wrong with the extraction of antipoison and rake etc, it should take/eat ANY type of food and ANY type of antipoison along with taking the rake when it's banking and there's no rake in the inventory (which it should instantly do when you start in the arrival area of Fossil Island).

I will commit the changes today (when I'm finished with them) and Hopefully they'll be approved by tonight, thanks for reporting your found issues!

Edit: update has been pushed and should be live soon (at most 48hrs, most likely way sooner). Look for SDNbot with a rundown of the changes. Please once again let me know if you find any issues! :)

Sneak peak, proggie with the upcoming update, Collecting only Sucullius caps (no fossils):

spacer.png

Edited by iffy