Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GScripts Refunds

xtrapsp

Date Purchased: 14/04/2024 / 10/04/2024 / 06/04/2024 
    Script Purchased: GAIOAccountBuilder / GTutorial Island / Guester
    Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz
    Reason for Refund: Scripts don't work fluidly, had regular issues where they would get stuck during questing, when the AIO Account builder Beta was released it didn't work with F2P, so I waited for the P2P patch fix tonight and when I tried to log on all accounts which used the tutorial script and then logged out were banned (Fresh private residential proxies, fresh VM, Aged Standalone accounts).
    For the quester, I really wanted to like it, but coming back to the quests being stuck in a loop is a red flag, it wasn't even the tile timeout. I feel like a huge majority of its usecase time was it running back and forth / getting stuck.
    Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 

image.png?ex=662ea34c&is=661c2e4c&hm=34b

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): Only spoken to Ben publicly in the main Discord, but frankly I just don't want these anymore, they don't work as fluidly as I want.
    Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method)

Edited by xtrapsp

• xtrapsp changed the title to GScripts Refunds

What quest bugs? You haven't submitted a bug report on the Discord, or on the DreamBot thread. If I'm not aware of a bug, it can't get fixed.

F2P for AIO is a known issue. If you bought it solely for F2P we're fine refunding it.

Posted (edited)
    16 hours ago, GZero said:

What quest bugs? You haven't submitted a bug report on the Discord, or on the DreamBot thread. If I'm not aware of a bug, it can't get fixed.

F2P for AIO is a known issue. If you bought it solely for F2P we're fine refunding it.

Already been over this in the discord with Ben, I delete my logs daily to avoid getting confused when new ones pop up. I don't really want to run the script on more accounts just to debug the scripts when these scripts alone have gotten quick bans too.

I don't mind not getting a refund for the Quester if need be as it's at 7 hours, but Tutorial Island got me a quick ass ban and the Account Builder was part of that cycle and the F2P element doesn't work properly so I don't really want it. Not to mention the amount of times it gets stuck and idles. 

I don't want to go back and forth with support, I just dont want the product anymore.

Edited by xtrapsp

Hi, I've refunded the purchase of the account builder for you.

However, you have used the quester way beyond our runtime limit for refunds and getting banned after using the tutorial island script is not a valid reason for a refund. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for these two purchases.