Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello

Hello Dreambot members I have been in and out of the scene for about 10 years and decided to make a comeback.

I'm working on bringing back my Osrs services back into action in the following month 

a little bit about myself my name is Eric I'm from Ottawa,Canada and own multiple companies but have a extreme passion for Runescape and decided to make my passion a side hustle ;) 

looking forward to meeting all of you guys, cheers!

2 hours ago, Meteorite said:

Welcome back, a lot of changed!

Do you mind if I add you on Discord so we can discuss, I don't mind paying you for your time either.

Hopefully talk soon 

Gh0st

On 4/3/2024 at 7:12 AM, Gh0stlySlayer said:

Hello Dreambot members I have been in and out of the scene for about 10 years and decided to make a comeback.

I'm working on bringing back my Osrs services back into action in the following month 

a little bit about myself my name is Eric I'm from Ottawa,Canada and own multiple companies but have a extreme passion for Runescape and decided to make my passion a side hustle ;) 

looking forward to meeting all of you guys, cheers!
    Today I want to share some information with you all about my study. For the past few weeks, I have been facing some problems related to writing a case study. and I want to solve it, my friend suggested this https://lastminutewriting.com/case-study website, where you can hire a professional writer to write for you. They are a writing service provider. I have used it, and I was happy that I took their help because the price was also affordable.

Welcome :)

Edited by BeatriceCox