Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund request artio + calvarion

1. Date Purchased: 3/23/24
    2. Script Purchased: G artio/g calvarion/spindel
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz
    4. Reason for Refund: Didnt use Artio or Calvarion- Spur of moment buys looking for money makers to try ive never done, didnt trial them or anything like usual. I used the spindel one, and not lookin to refund that. It says i have 38 min of play on calvarion script, which really i just started it and it opened set up menu then i was on gooogle, wiki setups gear drops etc. Wasnt one i could use etc. Then the Artio one, i started and was going through set up what gear i needed reading for abt an hour, then actually played this one let it run for an hour with acct and all best gear etc. Realized these kind of rely on getting the super rare drops to make anything, which means basically just killing many times avoiding pks until then. Disclaimer: ALL OF HIS SCRIPTS ARE TOP NOTCH AND I HAVE SO MANY, just didnt use or need these specific for my types! 
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  No issues specifically, Great creator all the scripts work great that ive used and much more coming
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): I DM'd nezz here letting him know all this, wasnt sure if he could just help me swap them privately etc, stating i just want to swap these two for a Grev Med, and another zulrah
    7. he replied:
    8. "You can make refund requests in the refund request section"
    9. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap, : Im good with either swapping those two scripts for Grevs Med(or the Grev max if enough) + a Zulrah script again (that one was awesome low ban it seems also)