Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rolling 1xF2P and 1xP2P into 2xP2P

emivem

Hiya,

1. Date Purchased: F2P Master AI - 21/03/2024, P2P Master AI - 25/03/2024
    2. Script Purchased: F2P Master AI, P2P Master AI
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Aeglen
    4. Reason for Refund: script swap
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  n/a, script swap
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): image.png.096f90a55a15cc2f3657b56ca4622f65.png
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap - script swap, 2xP2P monthly

Hi, your runtime for the both scripts (62h for F2P and 42h for P2P) exceeds the 6 hour limit we have for refunds and this applies to swaps as well. Because of this, you're not eligible for a refund for these purchases.

Also, the total value of 1x F2P and 1x P2P is $30, while 2x P2P is $36, so I don't see this being a fair swap even if you were eligible for a refund.

Request denied.

Oh i didn't know the limit also applied to swaps, sorry. The intention was to refund and rebuy but never mind then.

Edited by Aeglen