Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • refund

1. Date Purchased: 23/03/24
    2. Script Purchased: dreamy elite skiller
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @dreamy
    4. Reason for Refund:  i wanted to buy account builder and got confused and bought elite skiller by accident
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap store credit or script swap to account builder

Hi, it appears you've used the script for over 6 hours which is our runtime limit for refunds. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

4 hours ago, gatoroids said:

@Hashtag because i never got a reply untill 6 hours later? of course im going to use it?

We aren't online 24/7, so you can expect a some delay with the processing of refund requests.

By continuing on using it you invalidated your eligibility for the refund.

ive read nowhere it states you cant use the bot for 6 hours before refunding. plenty get refunds just for client errors. not happy with how this was delt. not very good customer service.

2 hours ago, gatoroids said:

ive read nowhere it states you cant use the bot for 6 hours before refunding. plenty get refunds just for client errors. not happy with how this was delt. not very good customer service.

It is stated in the store terms and refund policy, which you agreed to when you made the purchase:

On 11/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Runtime Limits

All script purchases after August 7, 2021 are subject to our new runtime limits when requesting a refund. If you have used and ran the purchased script more than 6 hours across all accounts you are no longer eligible for refund unless it meets another valid reason (early removal, abandoned, etc.).

You Can Find Your Recent Runtime Here