Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund on GRevsMed

Date Purchased: 03/21/2024

Script Purchased:  GRevsMed

Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz

Reason for Refund: I had to restart the script every 2 a 10 minutes due an error. Example of the same kind of error every time:

1:36:56 PM: [ERROR] Teleport failed for: Ge row Tick: 392 Tile: (3177, 10159, 0) Cycle: 37122:36507:615, Sys: 1711024616890 

Since im paying for a script, I at least prefer that it would do anything. But now I can not even run it, since it will stop every 2 min.

Hope I can count on the refund service.

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): N/A

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): ADDED attachment

Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method)

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-03-22 om 14.26.19.png

Edited by noorderling
    correction

Posted (edited)

Hi @Hashtag,

Thanks for your response. My excuse that I forgot to add. It's now there. Hope I can count on the refund service, so that I can use the money for other scripts.

Edited by noorderling

• 2 weeks later...