Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCBrutalBundle - [up to 1.1m/hr] [Lvl 3 start] [Auto Bonding] [Muling]

camelCase

I'm concerned about the fact that there is no way to set up the gear selection. I would prefer if all of my accounts wear different gearsets. If I'm missing something please let me know. 

Right now the bot is using an iron sword to do Priest in Peril. Wearing a Rune Skirt and a Rune Chainbody. I could have totally selected whether to use Range, Melee, Mage, or a different gear set that doesn't look so botty. 

The bot purchased 4 rune skirts and 5 rune chainbodies and started the priest in peril quest. For anyone using this bot, make sure to gear it up with the gear you would like for it to use. Otherwise you will likely get banned lol

Waiting on the banhammer as I came back, all of the accounts are sitting in the GE instead of logging out. There is no clear indicator of how much gold each account needs to start. After gearing up and restarting the bot, two are stuck on Priest in Peril. Neither of them have finished. They are fighting the monks. One of the bots depoed the gear, and is fighting with no weapon or armor. Oh wait. It actually died. 

I would conclude that the bot isn't ready for public release and question why I spent $59 on this bot when I will likely be banned on an account that has been botting for 2 months using another script that seems unbannable. The accounts will simply go sit at the GE until you come back to shut the bot down. 

This bot is WAY too expensive to not be functioning completely. At the moment, this is a ban script. Use this if you want to get banned. The creator needs to provide more information on the stat requirements as well as quest requirements so they can be finished manually or with a more reliable bot. I don't trust this bot to level from level 3, and I don't understand how it would even work considering the bot sits in the GE after it has no more funds.