Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund for Dreamy Clue Scrolls

1. Date Purchased: idk I bought on accident about a week ago I was planned on buying to try but bought on accident and was doing other things just finally got a chance to test it
    2. Script Purchased: Dreamy Clue Scrolls by Zawy
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
    4. Reason for Refund: Bot is not working keeps running around the world going to areas for the clue scroll to dig but then runs out of energy doesn't use the graceful I have in my bank only brings 1 stamina potion on it when it runs out of stamina it will run all the way back to ge to grab more staminas which it then finds it doesn't have one teleports back to ge with ring of wealth and buys 1 more stamina and repeats
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): image.png?ex=66083b74&is=65f5c674&hm=486494d12b71307f5eec7c3f6939825be433f5fcae1cf261fb3bbc37767d50b3&
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): image.thumb.png.d17c96787ee49a17efdc634df6af3cb0.pngimage.png.e0d61de0aef757f630ef7bacead30ffe.png
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap
      I just want store credit to get something else

Posted (edited)

I shouldn't have to wait for the bot to be fixed. I paid for a bot that was suppose to be working. The hud is very limited on what you can do I was planned on using this for a bot farm which isn't even possible because you can't even save profiles. Why should I have to wait for the bot to be fixed which would just waste more of the time waiting for it to be fixed.

Edit: Also I love how once I bring up asking for a refund he responds instantly when I asked him other things and never responded to me.

Edited by sharky222

The script works fine, as you can see other people are running it everyday. If you have issues you'll have to open a ticket and report it to me so I can help you. You clearly don't want help. 

Like I said, I am totally fine with a refund. You'll have to wait for an admin.