Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

nickmeijer

1 hour ago, Arkain said:

@Krieltjes@abo amir

Ok i just tested this in a virtual machine with old dreambot files and im sure this will also work on a main computer. Anyway i didnt delete anything and all steps provided is exactly what i did without leaving anything out. Ok so

1. Download latest DB jar : https://dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar (or press download in the header of this webpage).
    2. Download jagex launcher + runelite and install both.
    3. Open jagex launcher and login with account info (verify account).
         it is advised to use Proxifier or a similiar program so jagex launcher  also runs through the same proxy the account is registered on.

4. After verifying go to the osrs tab inside the jagex launcher and select runelite as client (dont press play).
    5. Open DBlauncher.jar and press patch. select Runelite.
    6. Set up proxies inside dreambot if needed.
    7. Go back to the jagex launcher, select your account and press play while runelite is selected. runelite wont open but dreambot preloader will, select your proxy and press play, there is no need to set up an account since this is linked with the Jagex launcher, just select a script and you good to go.

Fyi, logging out of the jagex launcher doesn't seem to be a problem once dreambot is launched and the account is in game.

I tried this but the DBLauncher.jar doesn't have a patch option on it

35 minutes ago, kingocoops469 said:

I have downloaded again from your link and it is the same version but now has the patch button cheers

2 hours ago, Pandemic said:

You'd need to delete your existing one and download the latest version from the site:

https://downloads.dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar

I have all three programs why am I getting this error saying install runelite

All three installed.jpg

10 hours ago, Arkain said:

@Krieltjes@abo amir

Ok i just tested this in a virtual machine with old dreambot files and im sure this will also work on a main computer. Anyway i didnt delete anything and all steps provided is exactly what i did without leaving anything out. Ok so

1. Download latest DB jar : https://dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar (or press download in the header of this webpage).
    2. Download jagex launcher + runelite and install both.
    3. Open jagex launcher and login with account info (verify account).
         it is advised to use Proxifier or a similiar program so jagex launcher  also runs through the same proxy the account is registered on.

4. After verifying go to the osrs tab inside the jagex launcher and select runelite as client (dont press play).
    5. Open DBlauncher.jar and press patch. select Runelite.
    6. Set up proxies inside dreambot if needed.
    7. Go back to the jagex launcher, select your account and press play while runelite is selected. runelite wont open but dreambot preloader will, select your proxy and press play, there is no need to set up an account since this is linked with the Jagex launcher, just select a script and you good to go.

Fyi, logging out of the jagex launcher doesn't seem to be a problem once dreambot is launched and the account is in game.

Worked for me. Thanks so much.

Im getting malfunction login packet and after that cant login, it tries a lot of times. Ive already reinstalled everything and nothing I did fixed it. This problem only occuring today using Guester