Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Console text color help

Arkain

Hey guys,

As the title says, is there a way to change to the text color insde the console? I've tried applying ansi color codes to no avail.

If i am able to log colors (log(" color + text");), then debugging will become way smoother, any help is appreciated! 

Ive tried many things by now and nothing works xd I dont get any color but only the RGB values are being displayed in the console:

[SCRIPT] [java.awt.Color[r=255,g=0,b=255]]Example    // this text is being displayed in blue by default
    [INFO]   [java.awt.Color[r=255,g=0,b=255]]Example    // this text is being displayed in white by default

[SCRIPT] is being generated when i use the build in log, log(Color.MAGENTA + "text");
    [INFO] is being generated when i use System.out.println(Color.MAGENTA + "text");

I am really lost on this, the only thing im getting when it comes to colors are blue and white with the rgb values + text or only text without color besides blue and white...

6 hours ago, Arkain said:

Ive tried many things by now and nothing works xd I dont get any color but only the RGB values are being displayed in the console:

+ is doing string concatenation you need to provide it as the first arg to dreambots logger,

Logger.log(Color.PINK, "penis");

18 hours ago, camalCase said:

+ is doing string concatenation you need to provide it as the first arg to dreambots logger,

if i had a book/website that taught me coding based off this I would have learned it years ago. 

Just saying you could make millions.

On 2/11/2024 at 7:17 AM, camalCase said:

Yeah thx i tried this but doesn't do shit... text still shows in blue xd