Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund request.

PJT

Date Purchased:  04/02/2024

Script Purchased: ChinchompasAccBuilder

Script Creator (tag them with @): @camalCase @camel_case

Reason for Refund: Script is broken. Gets stuck on the quest. Then gets stuck once it gets 43 hunter at the bank. Then also gets stuck once entering falconry. Babysat it on two accounts, next day.. perm banned. 

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): How do I provide screenshots?

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): Do not have. 

Desired Outcome: Full Refund & cancellation of monthly subscription (back to payment method or store credit)

Edited by PJT

Hey, it appears you've used the script for over 17 hours. This exceeds the 6 hour runtime limit we have for refunds. For this reason, in order to proceed with this refund request, please provide the required proof of the script issues and scripter contact. You can upload screenshots to image hosting sites such as imgur.com and link them here.

DreamBot-1707074531735.logDreamBot-1707147205364.logDreamBot-1707147159001.log

I can't attach the other files as they're "larger than 2mb" 

However I've gone through the logs and you can't really tell where the bot just clicks on the feather and attempts to click the door but fails, and then does click the door but it doesn't work. Also, suspicious that it seems to be covered up by random stuff like "daisies and rocks" etc.. seems the things it fails on are covered up. 

And there's absolutely no logs whatsoever of me catching Kebbits? which is baffling since both accounts got that far.

You can see that when it got to the bank it froze as "couldn't find item" and I have to intervene for it to withdraw what it needed, even though it was there and I shouldn't of had too, which was money.

Same with it getting to kebbits, it buys a combat bracelet, however doesn't interact with the guy with the kebbit because it doesn't take the bracelet off. 

There's a LOT wrong with this script, and I really would appreciate my subscription being cancelled and my monthly fee refunded, given the amount of issues in the space of 2 days.
    This script should not be on the market as it appears set up to fail and take money. 

4 hours ago, PJT said:

Any update please..

sent an update for that script that should fix whatever you experienced

gave you a months auth on cCBlackChinFarm for your troubles