Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Removed 41 mining requirement from tourist trap (Guester)
    • - Added a failsafe on prayer pots to re-buy in case you somehow run out (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Added a failsafe during fremmy isles if you have a pet (Guester)
    • - Added a blacklisted sheep area for sheep herder (Guester)
    • - Taste of hope should not longer try to go to the new hideout early (Guester)
    • - Added inventory checks onto shades of mortton (Guester)
    • - Potential fix to temple of the eye for mouse users (Guester)
    • - Swapped the Aarg talk spot to naturally safespot the trolls (Guester)
    • - Added shayzien course to kourend easy (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 51 seconds

Thanks!

so i used the trial and found that during roving elves it bought all the armour and weapons and didn't equip it.

it kept logging out at the trap to start the quest

it didn't get off the boat it was freeze. its a good bot, but requires a lot of baby sitting.

It just goes to the bank, picks up the needed runes for teleporting to varrock, teleports afterwards, and then repeats.

17 hours ago, joey sanchez said:

Hello, I used the test time and everything was magnificent, as I commented a few hours ago, I was able to find 2 errors regarding the level requirement in the mission, one of them is( tourist trap that asks for 41 mining) when in reality it does not. , and in the (temple  ikov  quest also asks for 50 ranged )when in reality it is not like that, if they can fix it it would be great!

The 41 mining requirement has been removed. The 50 range requirement is for MSB for ice arrows and will likely be around for a little bit as bugs will be higher priority. I'll likely change this around at some point to support yews & the knife method.

5 hours ago, antoin said:

It just goes to the bank, picks up the needed runes for teleporting to varrock, teleports afterwards, and then repeats.

What quest? Can you join our discord and open up a report?