Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Change click distribution on game objects

MylesH

Hi, I'm fairly new to this community but have been building bots for a while.

I'm currently using `Entity::interact` to perform actions in-game, however I'm wondering if there's a way for me to provide a different distribution to use that can decide where the click should land on the clickbox.

For example, using a uniform distribution would cause us to have the same probability of clicking any point on the object. But using a binomial or poisson would give us a greater chance of clicking points near the center of the object.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by MylesH

• MylesH changed the title to Change click distribution on game objects

Welcome :)

The only way to do what you're describing would be either:

1) Create and use your own MouseAlgorithm (you can find a few examples on the forums/GitHub I believe), that way you'd be able to choose the exact point per destination, or
    2) Manually interact with a PointDestination instead (which can be a bit error prone with moving entities) using whatever point you'd like from the Entity using something like Model#calculateModelArea

Hope that helps!

That's super helpful of you, thank you!

One things that's slowing development a bit is the obfuscated sources. I usually read through the source of the libraries I'm using to better understand how they work. Is there any way to get the sources for Dream Bot's StandardMouseAlgorithm, or a way to view source files for a subset of the client that you deem to be non-proprietary?