Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • there was an issue authorizing

texashoudini

3 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Nvm got it working, can't assign my new characters a name through the db client anymore, only the osrs website now which takes way too long, gg f2p farm :{ 

How did u get the patch button? Deleted mine and re-download the new one. 

I got mine to work.

Delete the old one, redownload.

Open Jagex Launcher and pick Runelite.

It auto opened the dreambot launcher and the patch popped up, I clicked RuneLite and now everything is working. 

Thanks!

Not seeing Patch button at all even after trying to launch Jagex Launcher and after downloading the new dreambot from website, still no patch button at all.

image.png.d64a6851fbe1341f9298fc70b59cc115.png
    Edited by Dr Zooted

10 hours ago, theunknown93s said:

How did u get the patch button? Deleted mine and re-download the 

Woke up, deleted and re-downloaded again and now the patch shows up. Don't know what happened and now it works on runelite option in jagex launcher. Thanks everyone and hopefully it starts working for the rest of you

I've been trying to get DreamBot working for Runescape without success. So far, I've tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest DreamBot version.
    • Deleting all DreamBot's data from 'PC name > DreamBot' (deleting the whole DreamBot folder) and reinstalling the latest version of DreamBot.
    • Redownloading the Runescape Jagex Launcher.
    • Attempting to open RuneLite in Runescape Jagex Launcher, which only launches its own launcher instead of DreamBot's.

I came across a method that suggested: "Delete the old one, redownload. Open Jagex Launcher and pick Runelite. It auto opened the dreambot launcher and the patch popped up, I clicked RuneLite and now everything is working." However, this hasn't worked for me to get a 'Patch' button.

Could someone who has successfully set this up provide a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to do it? Any help or clarification on the process would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Krieltjes

16 hours ago, Pandemic said:

You'll need to remove and re-download to get the latest launcher version:

https://downloads.dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar

Then it's a button right above "Launch Client".

I've been trying to get DreamBot working for Runescape without success. So far, I've tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest DreamBot version.
    • Deleting all DreamBot's data from 'PC name > DreamBot' (deleting the whole DreamBot folder) and reinstalling the latest version of DreamBot.
    • Redownloading the Runescape Jagex Launcher.
    • Attempting to open RuneLite in Runescape Jagex Launcher, which only launches its own launcher instead of DreamBot's.

I came across a method that suggested: "Delete the old one, redownload. Open Jagex Launcher and pick Runelite. It auto opened the dreambot launcher and the patch popped up, I clicked RuneLite and now everything is working." However, this hasn't worked for me to get a 'Patch' button.

Could you please provide a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to do it? Any help or clarification on the process or what I do wrong would be greatly appreciated!

I've just cleared everything from DreamBot, and tried downloading it from your link and opening it, this is what I see:

image.png.959bcb75d09c781fddc4febcd4677741.png