Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3.23.14

Pandemic

6 minutes ago, stevesfault said:

Okay, I got it to pop up asking if it's made after Jan 8 and says it needs a 2FA code, but how do I give it the 2FA code? It doesn't appear to send an email or give me a field for the code, just says that I need it with buttons "yes/no"... Let me know if you still need a login to test

You press "Yes" first, then it should ask for the 2FA/email code depending on the account.

20 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

You press "Yes" first, then it should ask for the 2FA/email code depending on the account.

yes that's what I mean sorry, I did press yes and then it just closes the menu and tries to authenticate anyway. attaching a video of trying both regular login and add character:

15 hours ago, Pandemic said:

It's likely an IP block (which should usually show a popup message), are you getting the 2FA code popup while authorizing or does it fail before that?

It happens with multiple ip and account.
    I click yes on popup and then nothing really happens, just the '[WARN] There was a problem authorizing your account.' message.

10 hours ago, stevesfault said:

yes that's what I mean sorry, I did press yes and then it just closes the menu and tries to authenticate anyway. attaching a video of trying both regular login and add character:

same for me