Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.1
    • Removed unnecessary API calls to reduce bandwith usage
    • Added remove button to GUI item selections table
    • Added post-session data and plots
    • More customisable pricing
    • Reworked history files

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 21 seconds

Thanks!

10 hours ago, brainbudt said:

Also would be nice if it was possible to delete individual items that are generated.

Not the prettiest solution, but this has just been implemented with the V2.1 release, thanks for the suggestion!

6 hours ago, ZzMerida said:

Adding a remark or handling it in a different way would be pleasant.

Just released V2.1, which no longer makes Latest API calls if Latest is not selected. If you select Latest or a combination of Latest and 5 Minutes, you can increase the Latest API call interval from the default (1) to 1 to 300 inclusive. Even if you still use Latest at 1 second intervals, bandwith usage should be down by 2/3. Thank you for your suggestion!

Not too bad at all, made almost 9m within 2 days on it.
    Left is p2p with 15m, Right is p2p with 3m started on it.

spacer.png

Started a f2p one on the side with 25k only, and its made its way to 400k +. Im impressed!

Posted (edited)
    42 minutes ago, idhurtit said:

Not too bad at all, made almost 9m within 2 days on it.
    Left is p2p with 15m, Right is p2p with 3m started on it.

spacer.png

Started a f2p one on the side with 25k only, and its made its way to 400k +. Im impressed!

This is awesome! Didn't expect anyone to take the 4hr limits feature to this sort of extreme :D

Edit to say I am going to have introduce comma formatting for profit in the next update 👍

Edited by apnasus

14 minutes ago, apnasus said:

This is awesome! Didn't expect anyone to take the 4hr limits feature to this sort of extreme :D

Edit to say I am going to have introduce comma formatting for profit in the next update 👍

Yea i was planning on letting it run a lot longer than 4 days, but i seen the update on the bandwidth change and needed to go ahead and update it. Ill show some more in a few days, see how far i can take it.

3 minutes ago, idhurtit said:

Yea i was planning on letting it run a lot longer than 4 days, but i seen the update on the bandwidth change and needed to go ahead and update it. Ill show some more in a few days, see how far i can take it.

Very nice, but I have to ask, are you not worried about getting banned?

fiveMinutePmOne in V2.1 will be `pricing = "fiveMinute"` with an `pricingOffset = -1` in V2.1

bid = fiveMinuteBid - offset;
    ask = fiveminuteAsk + offset;

so an offset of -1 gives,

bid = fiveMinuteBid + 1;
    ask = fiveMinuteAsk - 1;

which is the same as fiveMinutePmOne and means you are trading inside the 5 minute spread, so you capture more volume but with smaller profit margins.