Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

1 hour ago, apnasus said:

Hi, could you tell me what items you are trying to add and with what config so I can try to replicate this? Or send me a video? Are you sure you are entering the name / ID correctly? If there is no price for that item it won't add it. In this GIF, there is no 5 minute average price for '3rd age pickaxe' so it won't let me add it,

add-item.gif

You can't save if you're on the default profile,

default.png

Are you on a custom profile before trying to save?

custom.png

Yea, im tryin the partyhat's, and i tried using ID && Names. Itll add one and then not add anymore. And yes ive tried on all custom profiles, it wont save it to them.

15 minutes ago, idhurtit said:

Yea, im tryin the partyhat's, and i tried using ID && Names. Itll add one and then not add anymore. And yes ive tried on all custom profiles, it wont save it to them.

Hi, that's weird as they work for me. At time of writing I can add all 6 colours using 'latest' pricing, none using '5 minute' pricing, and all except yellow using '1 hour' pricing. Is this with all items or just party hats? Will it add one of any colour and then just refuse to add any more?  What pricing are you using?

As for the config, could you tell me what it says in the consoles, i.e. where it is trying to save to?

saving.gif

4 minutes ago, apnasus said:

Hi, that's weird as they work for me. At time of writing I can add all 6 colours using 'latest' pricing, none using '5 minute' pricing, and all except yellow using '1 hour' pricing. Is this with all items or just party hats? Will it add one of any colour and then just refuse to add any more?  What pricing are you using?

As for the config, could you tell me what it says in the consoles, i.e. where it is trying to save to?

saving.gif

Ah i was using the 5 min timer for partyhats, thats probably why. spacer.png

11 hours ago, idhurtit said:

Would be nice to be able to pick x item for it to buy, and then sell it at x price. Example, buy 50k feathers at 3gp and sell at 6gp and keep doing that + others.

50k is well over the 18k 4hr GE limit, for volumes that high you'd be looking at at least 8 hours runtime. humblePhlipper is my attempt at market making (colloquially referred to as 'active flipping'), what you're describing sounds closer to a passive flipping bot where you schedule it to run, say, once every 12 hours for only 10 minutes or so? I plan to write another script that does just that and will be aimed at investing in items (sometimes called 'passive flipping').

That said, I could introduce an option to offset bid/ask prices with humblePhlipper, a bit like in this flipping bot (which never got released),

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98027-developing-flipping-bot-99-done-testing/

6Ye1XNB.png

In the language of this bot creator, my 'plus minus one' pricing options have an offset of -1 (trading inside the spread to try capture more volume). I could add a feature like this pretty easily for all 3 API prcies (latest, five minute, one hour). Could also introduce a worst_of() in addition to the currently available best_of() and let the user chose inputs. But doing this for all individual items would be far more complicated and in my opinion sort of defeats the point of botting (automation).

7 hours ago, krill said:

I've let it run for 2 hours and with 100m only made 200k smh

Not great, I can't lie. Can I ask what config you were using and if you were on a members account? After seeing this I ran a quick demo which hit 200k in 20 minutes with a couple minor changes from default config.

trinket-plot.png

https://trinket.io/python3/8436f1cb9d

29 minutes ago, apnasus said:

That said, I could introduce an option to offset bid/ask prices with humblePhlipper, a bit like in this flipping bot (which never got released),

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98027-developing-flipping-bot-99-done-testing/

In the language of this bot creator, my 'plus minus one' pricing options have an offset of -1 (trading inside the spread to try capture more volume). I could add a feature like this pretty easily for all 3 API prcies (latest, five minute, one hour). Could also introduce a worst_of() in addition to the currently available best_of() and let the user chose inputs. But doing this for all individual items would be far more complicated and in my opinion sort of defeats the point of botting (automation).

Haha check out the 9th comment on that thread! This is what I'd been referencing in my previous comments, just didn't want to link off-site in case it was against the rules. 

Also I'm sorry for the lack of replies. Holidays coming up and my prime account running out of members, I'll buy another and run this script some more to give you some better results soon. 

Posted (edited)
    15 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

Haha check out the 9th comment on that thread!

😮 LOL

Yeah would love to hear what you think of v2.0, works with f2p too!

Edit, current f2p run i just started

f2p.png

Edited by apnasus
    pic

how many items can we add?

I imagine that the more gp I have the more it makes no? idk how to set it up

Edited by krill

Posted (edited)
    6 minutes ago, krill said:

how many items can we add?

As many as you want

Edit: just hit 200k in about 20 minutes on a f2p account as well,

200k-in-24.png

Edited by apnasus