Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

"I would love to have a copy of the source code, maybe I can make my own adjustments and if it works out (like higher profitability, I will reshare with you)"
    I don't plan to share the source code any time soon, least of all with one individual. I am a bit concerned someone would try to monetise it (your account is suspiciously new, openly references flipping, and you know enough to @ someone when editing a reply 😕 ). That said, in the long term, once I'm done with this project, there's a good chance I'll make the source code public.

No one mentioned stealing your code for profit bro, chill. And I am okay with this and can wait, like I said I am thinking of making my own. My account is new with a Flipper name because I saw your free script so I was interested in testing, and I have, I am a prior OSBot-er. I already knew how to flip. So your free G.E Flipper script actually made a customer and sale because I bought the VIP Membership just to test this script with multiple bots. (So good on you making a contribution to DreamBot). ?. Dude, it is 2024, if someone does not know how to @ someone yet that is crazy. I also have worked in IT for 10 years, so I am a little more advanced than the typical RuneScape Player / Botter.

Also, when I mentioned Higher Profitability, I am talking about your free script customers would love if they could earn more gp per hour then what is already being done. And you already know if the script can or is already more profitable it will attract big gold farm operators.

I think there could be more improvements to the script still so customers can earn more GP per hour:

I still think you are incorrect about your answer. I think the Bot would do better even by a small margin if it let the items wait a little longer, for example if the items in there for 30 minutes and has made no progress, maybe time to re-enter a new item.

Same with buying more higher priced items at the Grande Exchange like Dragon Boots or Dragon Scimitars in bulk. Instead of letting it place orders of like 15 and take the item out as soon as it purchases one, let it stay in there longer. There can totally be a more profitability gp margin. 

I am not telling you what to do. I am planning to make my own, thank you for sharing all your hard work. Very marvelous.

30 minutes ago, Flipng Expert said:

I still think you are incorrect about your answer. I think the Bot would do better even by a small margin if it let the items wait a little longer, for example if the items in there for 30 minutes and has made no progress, maybe time to re-enter a new item.

Your other point aside, I have never seen this happen. If the bid changes the script will cancel the offer and put in a new offer for the top ordered item. Unless you are pricing using 1 hour prices, which I haven't seen anyone do, or bidding on extremely low volume items, which this script isn't designed for, it's unlikely the bid won't change for that long.

Same with buying more higher priced items at the Grande Exchange like Dragon Boots or Dragon Scimitars in bulk. Instead of letting it place orders of like 15 and take the item out as soon as it purchases one, let it stay in there longer.

I think with low volume items it even more important to cash out immediately - whilst you're waiting for the other 14 to buy you're losing time that could be spent selling the one you already have for a profit, and if you do accumulate 15, then the price-risk is 15 times higher and you're subject to price-risk for longer since it will take you longer to sell 15 than 1. At any rate this script wasn't really designed with low volume items in mind.

I am not telling you what to do. I am planning to make my own, thank you for sharing all your hard work. Very marvelous.

I welcome and appreciate all suggestions - lots of this script's current features were suggested by users (config profiles, item removal, api-call intervals, ...) - looking forward to seeing your script if you end up making it public :)

Edited by apnasus

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.2
    • Post-session GUI summary stats
    • Post-session GUI regression analysis

Time since request was made: 12 hours, 44 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

2 hours ago, alskdjfh1 said:

its not buying anything and keeps saying "wrong item selected, attempting to click back"

Hey, usually this is for one of 3 reasons:

* You don't have enough money in your inventory

* You selected members items on a f2p world / f2p account

* You selected trade restricted items on a trade restricted account.

8 hours ago, apnasus said:

Hey, usually this is for one of 3 reasons:

* You don't have enough money in your inventory

* You selected members items on a f2p world / f2p account

* You selected trade restricted items on a trade restricted account.

i didnt have money in my inventory i meant to respont when i fixed it. thank you though

It's currently at v2.21 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.21
    • F-tests
    • T-tests
    • Trade CSV errors/DM omissions displayed post-session
    • Fewer post-session IO operations
    • Improved post-session summary stat accuracy
    • R-code for White SEs

Time since request was made: 52 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v2.21 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.21
    • F-tests
    • T-tests
    • Trade CSV errors/DM omissions displayed post-session
    • Fewer post-session IO operations
    • Improved post-session summary stat accuracy
    • R-code for White SEs

Time since request was made: 54 minutes, 37 seconds

Thanks!