Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

Hi there, looking for a little help. I am able to get the script running perfectly on one jagex account but when I log into a second and try to run the script on another account at the same time it doesn't start purchasing anything. It just sits there idle and doesn't attempt to make any trades. Any suggestions on how I can run this on two accounts at the same time?

Cheers

Hi! insane script, but imagine how powerful it'd be if the bot kept the purchased items in the bank, and withdrew them to sell as soon as the price goes up according to GE tracker

idk if thats possible to do but I imagine it would be even more powerful than it is

8 hours ago, insxx said:

and withdrew them to sell as soon as the price goes up

And what if the price goes down? And even if the price does go up, how do we know when to sell, what if it keeps on going up? And whilst those items are sitting in the bank, where are we going to get more gold to buy other items, do we have an unlimitted supply of gold?

What you have described is investing, humblePhlipper is in the business of market making.

Edited by apnasus

15 hours ago, anthonym said:

Hi there, looking for a little help. I am able to get the script running perfectly on one jagex account but when I log into a second and try to run the script on another account at the same time it doesn't start purchasing anything. It just sits there idle and doesn't attempt to make any trades. Any suggestions on how I can run this on two accounts at the same time?

Cheers

Do you have gold coins in your inventory? Are you trying to trade members items on a f2p account or a f2p world? Are you trying to trade trade-restricted items on a trade-restricted account? Are you getting any error messages in the console log? Have you tried restarting your client?

4 hours ago, apnasus said:

Do you have gold coins in your inventory? Are you trying to trade members items on a f2p account or a f2p world? Are you trying to trade trade-restricted items on a trade-restricted account? Are you getting any error messages in the console log? Have you tried restarting your client?

Got it to work, thanks for the tips!

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.4
    • Discord webhook notifications are now combined for all instances
    • Fixed items like Falador teleport (tablet) not trading
    • Fixed 4 hour limits files not saving for some users
    • Hopefully fixed items like Occult necklace not collecting

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 16 seconds

Thanks!

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Quick fix

Time since request was made: 55 seconds

Thanks!

23 hours ago, apnasus said:

And what if the price goes down?

nothing is risk free

And even if the price does go up, how do we know when to sell, what if it keeps on going up?

that's a matter of a simple setting for customization

And whilst those items are sitting in the bank, where are we going to get more gold to buy other items, do we have an unlimitted supply of gold?

in that regard there's no difference between keeping an item for 15 minutes and spending the same amount of time trying to find an item that can be bought/sold before the script aborts the transaction and moves onto the next one

What you have described is investing, humblePhlipper is in the business of market making.

whether you try to flip the goods instantly or wait x minutes, it's still flipping

4 minutes ago, insxx said:

nothing is risk free

Nothing is risk free but market-making ('active flipping') is a lot less risky than investing ('passive flipping').

that's a matter of a simple setting for customization

I disagree, it wouldn't be that simple, and with enough customisation, when does an automatic flipper turn into a flipper automating manual trades?

in that regard there's no difference between keeping an item for 15 minutes and spending the same amount of time trying to find an item that can be bought/sold before the script aborts the transaction and moves onto the next one

Except you might be keeping items in the bank for hours and hours, days even, waiting for the price to rise. Investing requires far more capital than market-making.

whether you try to flip the goods instantly or wait x minutes, it's still flipping

Both are flipping, but very different kinds of flipping. When I made this market-making ('active flipping') bot I also had plans to create an investment ('passive flipping') bot and an arbitrage (think item sets and potion decanting) bot, I still plan to in the future but for now I am focusing on active flipping as this is the most profitable per hour - the relevant metric for bots and botters if not for your everyday, manual flipper (who usually cares more about long term profit and engages in passive flipping).