Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund request for F2p Master AI

waldobenji

1. Date Purchased:  pmq95hK.png
    2. Script Purchased: J32t1tr.png
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Aeglen
    4. Reason for Refund:  i just bought this script as i heard a lot about it and i'm using it on my macbook and have been running into a lot of problems. i left it overnight and i wokeup to it not doing anything and was stuck in a building. it also stopped multiple times stating that the tasks were completed when the tasks were no where near completion. i was hoping this script was more advanced, but it seems like it has just got out of beta and i don't think this script is for me.. i was not expecting to run into issues like this on my first day of purchase. i would like a refund for the 1 instance i bought for f2p master ai
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): message.txt
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): a1BVuOk.png
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: I would like to be refunded with store credit please. I would rather buy the P2P master ai as it has a lot more bug fixes and found out from someone that this script works fine with his macbook. So I wana return this one and just get store credit please

J32t1tr.png

message (1).txt

7 hours ago, waldobenji said:
    1. Date Purchased:  pmq95hK.png
    2. Script Purchased: J32t1tr.png
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Aeglen
    4. Reason for Refund:  i just bought this script as i heard a lot about it and i'm using it on my macbook and have been running into a lot of problems. i left it overnight and i wokeup to it not doing anything and was stuck in a building. it also stopped multiple times stating that the tasks were completed when the tasks were no where near completion. i was hoping this script was more advanced, but it seems like it has just got out of beta and i don't think this script is for me.. i was not expecting to run into issues like this on my first day of purchase. i would like a refund for the 1 instance i bought for f2p master ai
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): message.txt
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): a1BVuOk.png
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: I would like to be refunded with store credit please. I would rather buy the P2P master ai as it has a lot more bug fixes and found out from someone that this script works fine with his macbook. So I wana return this one and just get store credit please

J32t1tr.png

message (1).txt 12.31 kB · 0 downloads

The script is virtually bug-free and works quite well, that's why you've been hearing a lot about it 😛 It's been out of beta for years. I didn't see your contact request because you put it in a public chat, not a message or ping. The script appears to be stopping because you have given it tasks that require resources/gp but no way to earn them, as the users suggested. Nonetheless, I would request that you guys go ahead and approve this refund.

Edited by Aeglen

4 hours ago, Aeglen said:

The script is virtually bug-free and works quite well, that's why you've been hearing a lot about it 😛 It's been out of beta for years. I didn't see your contact request because you put it in a public chat, not a message or ping. The script appears to be stopping because you have given it tasks that require resources/gp but no way to earn them, as the users suggested. Nonetheless, I would request that you guys go ahead and approve this refund.

It was experiencing issues on my mac

I believe the p2p/f2p are definitely great scripts heard a lot about them. I’m going to get the P2P as another mac user said its functioning for them

Sorry for the troubles man

• 3 months later...

6a4c76fe4fc12aeee8d1501da8431c46.png

purchased 25th of March

Creator @Aeglen

Changed my mind and wanted to get the P2P script, preferably refund back to payment method.
    6ee4f5f102137c1618c77497b60432c8.png

Thanks in advance!