Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • farming script

MsGodThumbs

1. Date Purchased:  11/16/2023
    2. Script Purchased: Bun AIO Farming by Bunnybun
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): Bunnybun
    4. Reason for Refund:  It was working most the time kept having bugs and problems since I got it. Now the script won't even run at all.. Everytime I load it up it freezes the entire client and I have to close the client. Tried contacting bunnybun on discord through their channel they have a help channel for scripts but the creator of the script has not used discord in a month! No matter how many messages I made they will not reply back to me their last message was a month ago! So i'm really psised off i basically wasted money on shit ass script.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  I can't take screenshots on my pc for some reason but the client just freezes when you start it. I can't really show proof of that with a screenshot any.
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap If i could get a script swap for the dreamy nmz script I would rather have that. I don't care to get my money back because I would just use it to buy that script anyway but I'm definitely not purchasing another script from bunnybun

I've refunded the purchase to your account credit. Have a nice day!

@Bunnybun, I've hidden the script from the store. It appears you've had several reports of it being broken and you haven't replied or updated the script. In order to make it available again, please upload fixes to the issues.

42 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I've refunded the purchase to your account credit. Have a nice day!

@Bunnybun, I've hidden the script from the store. It appears you've had several reports of it being broken and you haven't replied or updated the script. In order to make it available again, please upload fixes to the issues.

thank you!