Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • what is profitable script for skilling?

MsGodThumbs

Was wondering if anyone knew a profitable script for skilling i have a low level account i made that now has 80 herblore i made like 15m doing it but for whatever reason i cant get things to sell now so I was wondering if theres anything better like something I can work on. Like mining, woodcutting, fishing? If anyone has a suggestion that doesn't involve high combat levels and completing quests. 

17 minutes ago, MsGodThumbs said:

Was wondering if anyone knew a profitable script for skilling i have a low level account i made that now has 80 herblore i made like 15m doing it but for whatever reason i cant get things to sell now so I was wondering if theres anything better like something I can work on. Like mining, woodcutting, fishing? If anyone has a suggestion that doesn't involve high combat levels and completing quests. 

My Motherlode Mine script is free to use and requires P2P and level 30 mining. Profit per hour increases the higher level you are and with your gear.

I haven't heard anyone that has been banned from it yet, and I run it about 10 hours a day on a throw away account.

As soon as the admins have reviewed my Scripter+ application I will release another two free scripts that focus on earning money while skilling:

Profitable bow stringer and profitable high alcher.

Edited by sloppybot

10 minutes ago, sloppybot said:

My Motherlode Mine script is free to use and requires P2P and level 30 mining. Profit per hour increases the higher level you are and with your gear.

I haven't heard anyone that has been banned from it yet, and I run it about 10 hours a day on a throw away account.

As soon as the admins have reviewed my Scripter+ application I will release another two free scripts that focus on earning money while skilling:

Profitable bow stringer and profitable high alcher.

how much do you think i can make a hour at level 30s? and how much at 70+?

2 minutes ago, MsGodThumbs said:

how much do you think i can make a hour at level 30s? and how much at 70+?

I don't know I started out at 85 mining, around 230 - 250K hour with rune pickaxe. Bottom floor is way slower than upper floor.

4 minutes ago, sloppybot said:

I don't know I started out at 85 mining, around 230 - 250K hour with rune pickaxe. Bottom floor is way slower than upper floor.

hmmm seems low but idk maybe its better than my herblore. doing herblore is hit or miss spend 5 hours might make 1m or might lose like 100k if my stuff dont want to sell for the price i expected it to. I'll try your motherlode script out.

7 minutes ago, MsGodThumbs said:

hmmm seems low but idk maybe its better than my herblore. doing herblore is hit or miss spend 5 hours might make 1m or might lose like 100k if my stuff dont want to sell for the price i expected it to. I'll try your motherlode script out.

It's not intended as a gold farm script more as a passive income/mining training script. At the end of every 10-11 hour session I have cashed in 2.4 M for 20 days and am now at 97 mining.

5 x 250 = 1 250 000 guaranteed.

For money making I'd look into the Medium Clue scroll script by Pyfa or Dreamy on the SDN. It's $15 and you can expect about 2 M an hour.

Edited by sloppybot