Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • QCooker [AIO Rogues Den] [FREE]

qbots

QCooker

Version 1.0

QCooker will cook any fish on the fire in rogues den. Comes built in with 2 antiban methods (Wont say how it works)

GUI is pretty self-explanatory:

uth1gRW.png

wXfisWj.png

Will be in the SDN soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the script, a few things

1. When banking, and withdrawing, the mouse actions a very precise, in that it goes to one spot, will move down the screen and click on the piece of food and then move in line with the fire and click on it.
    2. It clicks the piece of food on the fire numerous times, I only did 1 inventory of food before it just got stuck.

• 4 months later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...

QCooker

Version 1.0

QCooker will cook any fish on the fire in rogues den. Comes built in with 2 antiban methods (Wont say how it works)

GUI is pretty self-explanatory:

uth1gRW.png

wXfisWj.png

Will be in the SDN soon :)

Are you going to be updating this at all? Can I get a copy of the source code so I can make it run better?

Archived