Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Protoprize

14 hours ago, ptentoni said:

does it have to be exactly java 11? No earlier version or previous?

Also, could i please get a step by step tutorial video on how to do this because I can read, but the tutorial here is very vague and uses only a few words as instructions.  i need something a little better put together than this.  i would love to login my jagex account character and bot on him.  need some help with this please if it even works.  im using windows 11 if that helps

They are as simple as they can get since the tool is just that simple. The assumption is that if you can't follow them, you're more than likely going to break things and require more help. I check the forums once in a long while and don't have enough time in the day to provide free support for a free tool. Others are of course welcome to chip in with videos, additions to the repo (it's open source) etc.

wow this is frustrating. sombody just upload a video, I have been trying for HOURS!

no protoprize you have not explained this properly, as several people have told you

11 hours ago, mjayy2234 said:

wow this is frustrating. sombody just upload a video, I have been trying for HOURS!

no protoprize you have not explained this properly, as several people have told you

Refer to this:

It is literally that simple as shown by the countless users being able to use it just fine. There are 4 options on the gui. 2 of which are basically automatic.

You make sure you've got runelite or oshd installed via the jagex launcher as per the requirements.
    You select the dblauncher.jar file. Then pick your launcher from the list and click replace.

• Protoprize changed the title to DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Hello friend, I replaced Runelite with Dblauncher but when I try to start with jagex launcher it does not open the client

Edited by Brandon M

On 1/19/2024 at 4:00 AM, Brandon M said:

Hello friend, I replaced Runelite with Dblauncher but when I try to start with jagex launcher it does not open the client

Hi, I tried to get back to Runelite but even after uninstalling both dreambot, java and Proto's DB launcher tool - it still opens up dreambot. Is there a way to get back to runelite or is that launcher tool going to keep being active indefinetly? Thanks in advance

I keep getting an error that says could not find C:\Users\fitzc\AppData\Local\Temp\c5dc1e10-0ffa-4001-b9ba-89f41bb808ed_DB_Launcher_Tool.zip.8ed\db-cli-forwarder.jar when I press the replace button someone please help