Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Protoprize

When I replace it with launcher, I get message "This app cant run on your PC" (I'm using windows). When I replace it with runelite, then bot starts with runelite but cant login with jagex acc.

Nevermind, figured it out.

Edited by paebat

Works OK without Proxy. When using Proxy the following exception occurs (Dreambot + proxy standalone works, but when launched through Jagex launcher, fails):

[ERROR] javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Does anyone have a fix?

Edited by jex123
    Update

does it have to be exactly java 11? No earlier version or previous?

Also, could i please get a step by step tutorial video on how to do this because I can read, but the tutorial here is very vague and uses only a few words as instructions.  i need something a little better put together than this.  i would love to login my jagex account character and bot on him.  need some help with this please if it even works.  im using windows 11 if that helps

5 hours ago, ptentoni said:

does it have to be exactly java 11? No earlier version or previous?

Also, could i please get a step by step tutorial video on how to do this because I can read, but the tutorial here is very vague and uses only a few words as instructions.  i need something a little better put together than this.  i would love to login my jagex account character and bot on him.  need some help with this please if it even works.  im using windows 11 if that helps

It is quite simple, you download the zip file from github, extract it, open the launcher replacer, here you point to the DBLauncher.jar (full path), select your client and click replace. Now when you start Jagex launcher and click 'play' it will launch DBLauncher. Make sure you don't select proxies as it is not supported and the creator has already closed my ticket in Github saying he doesn't care. Java version doesn't have to be exactly 11, you can use any version but copy the C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-<version> folder content into the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RuneLite\jre folder. 

Edited by jex123
    change required

6 hours ago, jex123 said:

It is quite simple, you download the zip file from github, extract it, open the launcher replacer, here you point to the DBLauncher.jar (full path), select your client and click replace. Now when you start Jagex launcher and click 'play' it will launch DBLauncher. Make sure you don't select proxies as it is not supported and the creator has already closed my ticket in Github saying he doesn't care. Java version doesn't have to be exactly 11, you can use any version but copy the C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-<version> folder content into the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RuneLite\jre folder. 

ok what is the launcher replacer or how do i get it

8 hours ago, jex123 said:

I didn't say that I don't care. I said that the issue is not related to this tool.
    It's a simple app which just replaces runelite/hdos jars with the dreambot launcher jar. Any and all network issues are outside the scope and not under my control.