Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Walker

Slezzzy

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 9/21/2023 at 6:47 AM, makeitez said:

Account cant login, only when you logged in it works. Also strange settings on account when it starts.

@makeitezthose are pretty default game settings most players use, it should login just fine however if youve started at the GE and start the script it wont login due to it already being at its location

yeah it disables warning to leave ferox on high risk world.. kind of sketchy lol, creeped me out because it only did it after i've had it walk to ge like 10 times already. walking part working though, thanks

Edited by stevesfault

On 10/15/2023 at 9:44 PM, stevesfault said:

yeah it disables warning to leave ferox on high risk world.. kind of sketchy lol, creeped me out because it only did it after i've had it walk to ge like 10 times already. walking part working though, thanks

@stevesfaultwoops sorry about that, this script uses my scripting API so i have that disabled as it can possibly break the walker at times. If it is really wanted I can gladly remove that

GE Walker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Disabled settings changer

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

• 4 months later...