Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Jagex?? are you there?

duper83

has anybody else noticed the past month has been basically free reign for botting? 
    has the anti cheating team finally submitted to thy botters?

No bans in 5 weeks running 247 =]

i think theyre cataloging data. It was like this back before the first bot nuke day too then they implemented what i would i assumed is an M:L algorithm which is what i can only assume is ran in RS3 with botwatch. I only think that because jacmob was heavily involved with the mmg team and had background and focus in machine learning. I feel financially they could afford to hire an onboard and implement something similar. just my conspiracy

1 hour ago, HTM said:

i think theyre cataloging data. It was like this back before the first bot nuke day too then they implemented what i would i assumed is an M:L algorithm which is what i can only assume is ran in RS3 with botwatch. I only think that because jacmob was heavily involved with the mmg team and had background and focus in machine learning. I feel financially they could afford to hire an onboard and implement something similar. just my conspiracy

good reply and likely true, hope you're wrong though. 

These ML ideas are so wrong. Jagex is downsizing their Anti Cheat team and you'll think they are then spending way more to pay someone that understands ML to build and deploy that just for a single ban wave? 

Lol, no.

7 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

These ML ideas are so wrong. Jagex is downsizing their Anti Cheat team and you'll think they are then spending way more to pay someone that understands ML to build and deploy that just for a single ban wave? 

Lol, no.

prove it, the fun thing is no one can prove anything the anticheat team is doing. i personally doubt theyre downsizing especially when theyve continuously adding new content and expanding the game non stop. OSRS is may be old but it's still one of the worlds top mmorpg's. They implemented Ml in Rs3 for bots why wouldnt they for osrs?

5 hours ago, HTM said:

prove it, the fun thing is no one can prove anything the anticheat team is doing. i personally doubt theyre downsizing especially when theyve continuously adding new content and expanding the game non stop. OSRS is may be old but it's still one of the worlds top mmorpg's. They implemented Ml in Rs3 for bots why wouldnt they for osrs?

They have not posted back fill positions for the people they recently terminated and/or had people quit and do you realized how much an ML solution cost to build out - they did it in RS3 as that is where they make money off of selling microtransactions for GP and Xp - OSRS is only bond and membership. Even with lower player counts I would bet they make more $ off RS3 then OSRS because of whales in RS3. 

On 8/7/2023 at 3:58 PM, HTM said:

I feel financially they could afford to hire an onboard and implement something similar. just my conspiracy

im a feelings accountant