Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • tips on how to not get banned.

Zemolong112

ive made four accounts and 2 of them i made the mistake of running all night without a break (banned) i made two others and ran for 5 hours with 1 hour and 30 min breaks. they both did two 5 hour sessions and i logged out then 2 days later tried to log in and got banned. im doing something wrong here and i need to find out what?

Edited by Zemolong112

You can find a lot of information from older posts regarding to this question.

Here is something I have found useful:

1. Get fresh residental static ip address. You need a proxy that works with socks5 and http. This around ($6) a month.
    2. Use http proxy to register your osrs account on the website then use socks5 proxy for playing.
    3. Make only 1 account per ip / per week and run tutorial island manually with jagex own client if possible.
    4. Sit on the account 3-5 days before starting to bot.
    5. Use premium scripts and run them 5-8 hours a a day with decent breaks.

The more you "wait" or "sit" on your bots, the better results you might get.

If you make accounts too fast from one ip they have a good chance of getting banned even if you ran tutorial island manually and didn't use bots at all.

I have had bot accounts running to over 100 combat level with this technique and with the use of my own custom made scripts.

Edit: When you get your account past that 24-48 hours period of online/botting time, it will most likely not get banned until it have "peaked" to it's potential. And the potential comes from your scripts quality and your methods and techniques of botting. For example if you run the same thing over and over that everyone else is doing, then you are most likely be targeted by automated macro detection software followed by human moderator inspector who will decide if you are a bot or not.

Edited by BankException

• 2 weeks later...
    On 8/1/2023 at 4:04 AM, BankException said:

You can find a lot of information from older posts regarding to this question.

Here is something I have found useful:

1. Get fresh residental static ip address. You need a proxy that works with socks5 and http. This around ($6) a month.
    2. Use http proxy to register your osrs account on the website then use socks5 proxy for playing.
    3. Make only 1 account per ip / per week and run tutorial island manually with jagex own client if possible.
    4. Sit on the account 3-5 days before starting to bot.
    5. Use premium scripts and run them 5-8 hours a a day with decent breaks.

The more you "wait" or "sit" on your bots, the better results you might get.

If you make accounts too fast from one ip they have a good chance of getting banned even if you ran tutorial island manually and didn't use bots at all.

I have had bot accounts running to over 100 combat level with this technique and with the use of my own custom made scripts.

Edit: When you get your account past that 24-48 hours period of online/botting time, it will most likely not get banned until it have "peaked" to it's potential. And the potential comes from your scripts quality and your methods and techniques of botting. For example if you run the same thing over and over that everyone else is doing, then you are most likely be targeted by automated macro detection software followed by human moderator inspector who will decide if you are a bot or not.

I'm just here to say that I followed this to a T and 20 accounts were banned using the f2p account builder script within 2 days. This advice is outdated it appears. I wouldn't advise anyone attempt to start botting biggest waste of 100 dollars ive ever made.

Edited by xbloodwhipx

9 minutes ago, xbloodwhipx said:

I'm just here to say that I followed this to a T and 20 accounts were banned using the f2p account builder script within 2 days. This advice is outdated it appears. I wouldn't advise anyone attempt to start botting biggest waste of 100 dollars ive ever made.

If you are botting tutorial island with that script you are going to have a bad time

Nope all handmade accounts that I ran through tutorial island by hand. I don't get it... My last 10 (that I sat on for 5 days after creation) got banned today and I just started using them yesterday morning.  I Was trying to get some zulrah bots and even spent all day yesterday actually playing for one hour on all 10 accounts. I only botted combat stats...

Also, my break schedule *was* this (and on top of this there was a 4 hour manual break):

(afk break) short break 1: 1-2 mins, every 1-60 mins

(afk break) short break 2: 1-2 mins, every 1-60 mins

short break 2:  1-3 mins, every 1-60 mins

medium break: 10-15 mins, every 60-120 mins

medium break 2: 10-15, every 120-200

long break 1:  25-50 mins, every 120-180

long break 2: 30-60, every 360-420

random break 1: 20-25 mins, every 30-90

random break 2: 25-35 mins, every 180-190 mins

random break 3: 20-25 mins, every 240-300

night break: 12ish hours, 10-11pm-10-11am

I think I'm getting chainbanned but I ran a proxy through account creation, rslite with proxifier, and then the same proxy IP that was used for creation is linked to/only used on that account on dreambot. It just doesn't make sense. I guess I'm going to try to find some accounts without a trade restriction to buy and just start suicide botting... Is proxy-seller a good proxy provider because "bad"/recycled proxies is my next guess. 

Edited by xbloodwhipx

Tutorial island is a heavily botted place, so expect to have a hard time botting there.

The chance to get banned usually depends the script and the place where you bot, i usually run my bots on 2 accounts at the same time on the same ip.
    The lenght of the botting sessions depend on which skill and place. After some trial and error you will find can find scripts that run for hundreds of hours on some places and get you instantly banned at some others.
    Don't bot on heavily botted places for many hours. Be innovative, try new configs and take time to experiment.
    If you are buying a script look at the scripter's rep and the frequency of the updates in each thread. Frequently updated scrips will get u fewer bans.

You WILL get bans, but that doesn't mean you can profit on the accounts after all, even if they end up banned. Don't bot on accounts that are worthy to you.

Bot on many accounts, and rest them for a couple of weeks after the bond expires.

Edited by wewfy

that hopping worlds doesnt help neither. I ran epicbot for the longest time and never once I got banned. until I started to use this bot is where i got banned(only for 1 day)

I have some pro tips if you are willing to learn them. While yes, part depends on the script you are using, there are also other tactics you should probably use to avoid detection.

I will not post them publicly. If you want pro tips. PM me.

Edited by DreamptWeaver