Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DW Inteligent Alcher Lite

dreamwiver

5 hours ago, blackbandan said:

Hey, this is a bot that has been needed for a VERY long time. Kudos to you for creating it! Any plans to add buying of nature runes as well?

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

I was actually waiting for someone to mention this since I was not sure if it added any value to the script. If you think it will, then I will add a checkbox on the Interface so the user can choose whether he wants to include nature runes on the purchases.

Thank you!

Script just tried to buy 1 gold neck but it didn't come through, then tried maple long, same story.

Now it's opening the bank, selecting note, closing the bank, repeating that over and over with exact same movement. At this point thats too risky for me.

Looks promising but didnt do it for me yet :)

22 minutes ago, UnusualCredo said:

Script just tried to buy 1 gold neck but it didn't come through, then tried maple long, same story.

Now it's opening the bank, selecting note, closing the bank, repeating that over and over with exact same movement. At this point thats too risky for me.

Looks promising but didnt do it for me yet :)

Hi @UnusualCredo Thank you for your feedback, I'm now taking a look.

Indeed looks like gold necklaces are not profitable any more. Maple longbows and Emerald necklaces neither unfortunately.

After waiting for a while, it managed to find that Sapphire necklaces are profitable, and started buying and alching like normally, therefore looks from my end is working properly.

Can you elaborate a bit further this issue: Now it's opening the bank, selecting note, closing the bank, repeating that over and over with exact same movement.

What item note is withdrawing from the bank? Is it the same item as the active item from the painted GUI on the corner top left?

Thank you so much!

DW Intelligent Alcher Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.03 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • The items will be placed on a more convenient inventory slot
    • The nature runce price is fetched from the Wiki

Time since request was made: 23 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, proahmad said:

I tried this script, once i enter 100k as max gp , the script stops , and do nothing

it seems like the issue when u are in another place except for the GE area,

But the script starts when I'm in GE.

The issue here is that script buys gold neckless worth 170 gp each, and the price for natural rune is 90, also the High alch value 270
    So you are earning only 10gp per gold neckless

Not worth waiting that much.

The starting cash was 1M