Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DW Inteligent Alcher Lite

dreamwiver

1 hour ago, dreamwiver said:

Hi @kasjdhkajs, thanks for your reply. 

Could you specify a bit further how would this feature work? For example, if the best item to alch at the moment is the Ruby Necklace, instead of buying it first check always if there's some on the bank so those can be ached first?

Thank you!

Hi @dreamwiver,

I was thinking that if you already have items that you wanna high alch, let's say from several PvM drops, and could type in the items to high alch that is already in your inventory (noted items). Not sure if my explanation is clear, but basically a more "manual" form of high alch, instead of the Grand Exchange automatic restock feature.

In other words, a feature that enables the user to high alch already owned items in inventory without the need to buy any supplies. 

Edited by kasjdhkajs

I have noticed, it only work with Ruby Necklace, and it put to buy for 1200, and the alch price is 1305, lucky the market works at 1050gp each. 
    But dont buy rune itens, to make more profitable bot, buy the market limits, and use the most profitable itens. 

Maybe it will be very good to integrate with some websites that analyse the instant price, with the HA price, to maximize the profit.
    Websites like GE Tracker, where u can filter by F2P and P2P. or https://osrsgetracker.com/highAlch/
    Maybe integrating more tools, make it more profitable, where u can sell the bot with the P2P atributes.

5 hours ago, kasjdhkajs said:

Hi @dreamwiver,

I was thinking that if you already have items that you wanna high alch, let's say from several PvM drops, and could type in the items to high alch that is already in your inventory (noted items). Not sure if my explanation is clear, but basically a more "manual" form of high alch, instead of the Grand Exchange automatic restock feature.

In other words, a feature that enables the user to high alch already owned items in inventory without the need to buy any supplies. 

Hi! Thank you so much for your feature request. So you propose the user could select, from the interface, a list of items that should be alched too from the inventory or the bank?

I could definitely add this on the next version.

5 hours ago, vitorhepagani said:

I have noticed, it only work with Ruby Necklace, and it put to buy for 1200, and the alch price is 1305, lucky the market works at 1050gp each. 
    But dont buy rune itens, to make more profitable bot, buy the market limits, and use the most profitable itens. 

Maybe it will be very good to integrate with some websites that analyse the instant price, with the HA price, to maximize the profit.
    Websites like GE Tracker, where u can filter by F2P and P2P. or https://osrsgetracker.com/highAlch/
    Maybe integrating more tools, make it more profitable, where u can sell the bot with the P2P atributes.

Hi @vitorhepagani, thanks for your message!

The script relies on an external service which computes which item to alch at the moment. There's some variables involved on this algorithm that decides which item to alch, but for now it guarantees that the item will not be stucked at the grand exchange and there will be some profit after alching, keeping in mind too the price of the nature rune.

This feature you propose is already on development - the items with most actual profit will be alched first until reaching trade volumes, and after that it will go back to alch highly traded items with high trade limits. 

• 3 weeks later...
    On 4/29/2024 at 10:19 PM, dreamwiver said:

Hi @vitorhepagani, thanks for your message!

The script relies on an external service which computes which item to alch at the moment. There's some variables involved on this algorithm that decides which item to alch, but for now it guarantees that the item will not be stucked at the grand exchange and there will be some profit after alching, keeping in mind too the price of the nature rune.

This feature you propose is already on development - the items with most actual profit will be alched first until reaching trade volumes, and after that it will go back to alch highly traded items with high trade limits. 

any idea when this update might be ready for test runs, would be superb to make some good money rather than minor profits, also any way to add that it would buy nature runes if they run out with like 25-50% of cash stack