Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DW Inteligent Alcher Lite

dreamwiver

image.png.e41947cb493c9c6c8c085cac0c19a963.png

DW Alcher is an intelligent High Alch script which automatically choses and buys the trendiest and most profitable items on the Grand Exchange. By doing so, the user needs only to input the amount of money he/she wants to spend, and the script will start buying items and alching them. The script will stop when you run out of runes or money, or there's not more profitable items to buy on the Grand Exchange.

This script uses a custom external microservice to compute which are the best items to buy at the moment.

• 50k/hour magic experience
    • Antiban
    • It will always choose profitable items, therefore you can have it running for long period of times since there's going to be always a small profit from every spell.
    • GUI

Instructions

• Ensure that the player has an adequate supply of nature runes and a fire staff equipped to perform High Alchemy.
    • The script incorporates an anti-ban mechanism, which may occasionally result in clicking the wrong spell. To mitigate this, it is recommended to have only nature runes and a fire staff in the inventory.
    • When starting the script, enter the maximum amount of money you wish to spend overall through the user interface.
    • The bot will intelligently select the most profitable items for alching based on market analysis and your specified budget.

Please, any issues, bugs, feature suggestions feel free to write on this post.

Edited by dreamwiver

Been using for around an hour, its okay but one big thing I noticed is that where ever it withdraws the items it bought to your invent it alchs them in that spot.

Surely to look more like a normal player it should move them so they are directly below the alch spell in the invent?

49 minutes ago, 19Flash92 said:

Been using for around an hour, its okay but one big thing I noticed is that where ever it withdraws the items it bought to your invent it alchs them in that spot.

Surely to look more like a normal player it should move them so they are directly below the alch spell in the invent?

Hey! 

Thank you for your reply, the script got a major update so it will be live in a few hours, improving the whole flow.

However I don't understand what do you mean. Can you explain with your own words how should the flow look like? I don't understand when you say "player should move them". Where exactly should the player move the items?

Thank you!

DW Intelligent Alcher Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved GUI
    • Removed money cap
    • Items now will be bought on sets of 10K worth of coins

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 5 minutes, 53 seconds

Thanks!

6 hours ago, dreamwiver said:

Hey! 

Thank you for your reply, the script got a major update so it will be live in a few hours, improving the whole flow.

However I don't understand what do you mean. Can you explain with your own words how should the flow look like? I don't understand when you say "player should move them". Where exactly should the player move the items?

Thank you!

It should move the items over so that the bot clicks the alch button and when the inventory pops up it doesn't have to move the mouse to click on the items

4 hours ago, chocolatesoda said:

It should move the items over so that the bot clicks the alch button and when the inventory pops up it doesn't have to move the mouse to click on the items

Hi!

Now I understand, this will be included on a patch I will upload on Sunday.

Thank you so much! I've never leveled magic using High alch so that's why this made me thinking.

Regards,

i have it set to max stack and the only thing it is alching is gold necklaces, im not familar with what is profitable and what isnt, is this the only thing it alchs? also it does not include the nature rune cost into the alch. 

Hello,

It will alch gold necklaces until they are not profitable any more. The scripts uses service which fetches the data from https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/RuneScape:Grand_Exchange_Market_Watch/Alchemy

Gold necklaces don't give the highest profit, but the trade volume is high which makes it faster to gain experience. A few days ago it was alching maple long bows, but it's no longer profitable now.

Also this is the Lite version of the script, soon I will release a paid one which will allow member objects and to choose if whether maximize coin profit or experience.

Regards