Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting on main?

Hi every one!

im just curious if people still bot on your main even if its just once and a while or very minimal...
    i understand it is not recommended but........ its like i have a itch i cant scratch lol!

Please let me know your thoughts and experience.

Thank you! :)

Put it in this perspective. You have 1000 hours on your main and you bot for some time and get banned. You just lost 1000 hours of your life for nothing. Or if you earn like 10 usd per hour you can also say you lost 10k worth of time.

17 hours ago, kramnik said:

Put it in this perspective. You have 1000 hours on your main and you bot for some time and get banned. You just lost 1000 hours of your life for nothing. Or if you earn like 10 usd per hour you can also say you lost 10k worth of time.

excellent point.  I was literally about to just sign on until I read this! You most likely just saved me many hours of my life!

Thank you!!!! :D :P 

i've got about 3000 hours on my main and have had it since 2015. I would say about %75 has been botted using dreambot and i have never recieved a ban. Although every script i run on it is my own personally coded script. In the past i used a few of Hashtags here and there but even then i still have not recieved a ban.

2 hours ago, HTM said:

i've got about 3000 hours on my main and have had it since 2015. I would say about %75 has been botted using dreambot and i have never recieved a ban. Although every script i run on it is my own personally coded script. In the past i used a few of Hashtags here and there but even then i still have not recieved a ban.

i hate you.....!!!!........ almost as much as manually doing agility 🖕😇 🫶 🤠

*Thoughts*
    Ughhh so tempting
    okay.... just for like a hour or so..... 🫢🤞

3 hours ago, DeJayArghh said:

*Thoughts*
    Ughhh so tempting

What should you do is just create a new account fully for purpose of botting. This way if you lose it your time investment loss would be minimal

6 hours ago, DeJayArghh said:

*Thoughts*
    Ughhh so tempting

I wouldnt advise doing it with openly available scripts or SDN scripts. i think the only reason ive been able to get away with it for so long is because i avoid public scripts