Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts immediately banned

Fkn

Hey there, 

I've been having some problems lately, every account I make seems to get banned right away.

Just now I made 2 accounts and 1 got banned while walking from lumby to varrock east bank. The other got banned maybe 5 minutes after that.

The problem is, this happens to non botted accounts as well, I made an account yesterday and did the tut island myself, yet it still got banned within the hour of getting of tut island.

Any ideas to avoid this?

I don't think so. Happens to be either the blacklisted e-mail address provider, you have been flagged before on that account or you just had bad luck.

EDIT:

people seem to be running gold farms without even being flagged, so yeah..

happening to me as well atm. i got a legit account banned after only doing 3 quests on it, no botting. im using private proxies and different UUIDs per account too. the only thing linking them all is the acc trading gp to them to purchase bonds

edit: i also have a main account which isn't getting banned, but that's the only one

im gonna be purchasing my proxies from a different provider next month, but i kinda doubt they're the reason. getting pretty annoying too cause ive probably lost at least 20m worth of bonds in the past week or two lol

My input here if I may: I was getting accounts banned almost immediately like you are, some of them werent even botted on. It's your IP address. I have been using a free sock5 proxy on this new account and have botted every single stat I have without a ban. Your IP address is flagged. Don't bother making any new accounts until you either a) get a vpn b)somehow get a new public ip c)use a proxy with proxifier.

Worked for me, so I'm sure it will work for you. I bet if I were to turn my proxy off I'd be banned within minutes. My IP is permanently flagged for botting and they know to ban every account I make with that IP because theres a good chance I will bot on it. 

Edit: I take that back.... I just realized I never turned on proxifier the night before when I restarted my pc. So i've been using my original IP address. But still haven't been banned. My guess is that you need to take a break from using your IP for a bit before you switch back. lol I feel like a dumbass right now. xD But hey, no ban.... so yeah.

I wonder what you did to get in that situation. I'm getting like 50+ accounts banned daily and I'm still not getting rekt like that. xD

I wonder what you did to get in that situation. I'm getting like 50+ accounts banned daily and I'm still not getting rekt like that. xD

Why you getting banned so much?

Archived