Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts immediately banned

Fkn

I don't wanna go over the discussion of weather Jagex flags IP addresses or not, I just think randomly people are being watched after a ban for x amount of time. I don't think Jagex permanently tracks IP addresses as they can be changed within a minute (yes also your home IP). Tracking an IP is just not worth the time for Jagex I feel like, unless it's done automatically by their ban-system, which also will eat some data from their server storing and tracking ALL the IP's they've gathered if they do

Why you getting banned so much?

Recently gold prices went down, Bond prices went up, my methods became somewhat less profitable than before and bans went up as well. During the week P2P is not worth it that much anymore plus it takes a bit more time to setup than F2P due to the time needed to transfer Bond GP and whatnot so I'm basically massing F2P during weekdays now. It's a free 30M a day and it's automatic so why not? It's better than doing nothing. xD

I would try to find a way to bypass the increased bans in P2P but I've been pretty busy with IRL stuff lately and I'm also kind of bored of scripting and RuneScape so I'm doing this for now.

Archived