Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BH Aerial Fishing

prechcik

BH Aerial Fishing

Start the script on Molch Island with some fish chunks and knife in Your inventory

Simple Aerial Fishing script.

Will fish forever.

Features:

- Will hop worlds if someone is close to the spot

- Cut caught fish for fish chunks

- Gets the bird automatically

- Simple exp and pearls tracker

BH Aerial Fishing has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, mrredis said:

It doesn't cut the fish you caught.

image.png.dbaf653a2288104485b0b9a3507bd748.png

Hello, thanks for reporting an issue - i suppose You ran our of bait before it could get a full inventory of fish? It only cuts fish if the inventory gets full as of now - i will implement a fail safe for such situation in next update! 

Edited by prechcik

11 minutes ago, prechcik said:

Hello, thanks for reporting an issue - i suppose You ran our of bait before it could get a full inventory of fish? It only cuts fish if the inventory gets full as of now - i will implement a fail safe for such situation in next update! 

That's what happened yes, then I cut the full inventory and after that it was fine :) thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

One issue that I've encountered a few times - if a non-fish item ends up in the second to last inventory spot (next to the knife), then the script will continuously try to use the knife on it to create fish chunks when it's time to clear the inventory. This results in sometimes hours of the script spamming the item on the knife trying to cut it.

The issue seems to be primarily caused by clue bottles and the golden tench.

• 4 weeks later...

Only issue I see so far is that is spam clicks fish/knife when it can click just once on use knife on a fish and it will keep going until the inventory is empty and will stop cutting after anywhere from 3 to 10 or so fish but never cut them all

• 5 months later...

First time using the script, left it running for the first time for 6 hours. It worked for about 4,5 hours. The last hour and a half it was clicking on the knife and a clue scroll vessel repeatedly. Maybe link it to a fish(s) ID. Came here to say the same thing about just needing to use the knife on any fish once instead of clicking individually to cut.

Love the script though, got 2 fishing levels and 7 hunter levels while I slept!!!