Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

1 hour ago, Dreambot3721 said:

Thanks for integrating this stuff so quickly, I restarted the script and will see how it works.

What I did see already, is that the script prioritized "working at workbench" in one instance over entering the portal, so some work may still be required on that end.

Also, I don't think "avoid placing cells when barriers are full" is a good addition. It limits the points you can get and generally can just create some unnecessary delays. A lot of people are placing cells at the same time which may cause the script to click from one cell to another, and may then ultimately abort the mission if all barriers are full.  I thought it worked fine previously.

EDIT: I just saw it even drop a Strong cell over just placing one in a barrier that's already full..? Now you get no points AND no experience from it.

It ignores portal intentionally if the guardian's power is about to be full. Do you remember if that was the case when you saw it working at the workbench instead of going to the portal?

Yea the dropping of the cells was a misunderstanding and will be reverted shortly.

# Guardians of the Rift has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.37 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Don't drop cells

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 39 seconds

Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

It ignores portal intentionally if the guardian's power is about to be full. Do you remember if that was the case when you saw it working at the workbench instead of going to the portal?

Yea the dropping of the cells was a misunderstanding and will be reverted shortly.

Yeah, it was at 90+% when it was working at the workbench, but it still would have been better to take the portal. It spent way longer crafting new essence than it would have taken to take the portal and mine it. If the Guardian is almost fully charged it should go use the Guardian Essence quickly before the game is over - that is good - but if you are still in the process of getting Guardian Essence, as always portal > everything.

I have now observed multiple times that the script manages to get to portals that it previously would have missed, so it is working much better after your changes.

4 minutes ago, Dreambot3721 said:

Yeah, it was at 90+% when it was working at the workbench, but it still would have been better to take the portal. It spent way longer crafting new essence than it would have taken to take the portal and mine it. If the Guardian is almost fully charged it should go use the Guardian Essence quickly before the game is over - that is good - but if you are still in the process of getting Guardian Essence, as always portal > everything.

I have now observed multiple times that the script manages to get to portals that it previously would have missed, so it is working much better after your changes.

I believe I've set a threshold of ~95 where it starts to ignore portals. I'll continue on tweaking the priorities as I update the script, I appreciate the input. And I'm happy to hear it doesn't miss the portals as much anymore!

22 minutes ago, osrs420 said:

before i buy this can you also fix somthing which is combination runes and you could utilse rune pouch also

There's nothing to fix regarding combination runes as they simply are not supported at this point. Rune pouch is supported and working already.

why not support combination runes im buying ur scipt either tommorow or friday latest its wounderful could you make an ideal setup for runes to get max points?

Some new feedback: the script (sometimes?) gets stuck near the altar if a portal is active. After crafting runes it will just stand there and not go back to the rift, but wait until the portal has disappeared again to start moving. Maybe it has to do with the priorities, where the script wants to go to the portal but can't (since it is at an altar) and therefore has to wait until the portal is gone to resume normal activity?

We are again at a situation where the script is now missing portals it can actually get to, if it immediately goes back to the rift after crafting, lol

Edited by Dreambot3721