Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

Any way I could get a 1 day pass? I’m 55 RC and am going for 60. I have to work this weekend but would like to be DT2 ready. This is THE ONLY time I plan on doing RC and I would not use past 60 so literally one day is all I would need! Either way I appreciate the trial and the hashtag script I already own works great :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hashtag love the scripts, was gonna ask could i get a retrail first time i used the script that it was long ago i didnt run it completely and i would like to see how the script works firsthand.

7 hours ago, Aimless125 said:

Hey Hashtag love the scripts, was gonna ask could i get a retrail first time i used the script that it was long ago i didnt run it completely and i would like to see how the script works firsthand.

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

Hallo Hashtag, Could i be so rude to ask for the same (a trail refresh), love the script. used it on a acount that was not ready. just to later learn it can do the qeusts for me! so it did 1 game before it ended. (yea ima slow).. let me know! the game it did run it looked solid! would love to run a bit more and see how it function before i make a pick between a month or lifetime :) 

4 hours ago, wlvwannabe said:

Hallo Hashtag, Could i be so rude to ask for the same (a trail refresh), love the script. used it on a acount that was not ready. just to later learn it can do the qeusts for me! so it did 1 game before it ended. (yea ima slow).. let me know! the game it did run it looked solid! would love to run a bit more and see how it function before i make a pick between a month or lifetime :) 

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

6 hours ago, cowlick said:

Hey am i able to give this another try?

Thanks

Sorry, trials are limited to 1 per user.