Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

On 1/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, Felereca said:

Its depositing runes 1 by 1 mid game into the bank, this is not right i guess? used it before. and it is a great script!

Are you referring to the deposit pool which puts the runes in your bank? Perhaps you're using NPC Contact and it deposits runes this way to prevent it from depositing the runes required for the lunar spell?

• 2 weeks later...

One problem is I'm seeing is when depositing runes, it seems to click too fast, and not wait to actually deposit all the runes, then leaves the deposit spot, and then turn around after getting a couple tiles away, then depositing the rest before continuing on with its next action. Another problem I caught it doing earlier was it got stuck on the bank, where it was failing to grab a rune pick axe from the bank, but the pick was already equipped. This was after like 15 games already, so I'm not sure why it stopped and was at the bank, but it seemed like it was stuck for a bit at that point. 

edit: Just noticed it's also failing to place cells as it's not waiting till it's placed before performing the next action sometimes. Needs a slightly larger delay, or to check that it's done before going to the next step it seems.

Edited by Abbaddon

6 hours ago, Abbaddon said:

One problem is I'm seeing is when depositing runes, it seems to click too fast, and not wait to actually deposit all the runes, then leaves the deposit spot, and then turn around after getting a couple tiles away, then depositing the rest before continuing on with its next action. Another problem I caught it doing earlier was it got stuck on the bank, where it was failing to grab a rune pick axe from the bank, but the pick was already equipped. This was after like 15 games already, so I'm not sure why it stopped and was at the bank, but it seemed like it was stuck for a bit at that point. 

edit: Just noticed it's also failing to place cells as it's not waiting till it's placed before performing the next action sometimes. Needs a slightly larger delay, or to check that it's done before going to the next step it seems.

Hi, thanks for the report. For the pickaxe issue, any chance you could use the "Report a bug" button in the script's paint overlay when it's attempting to withdraw a pickaxe when it doesn't have to? This way the script sends me all kinds of information that helps me debug the issue.

I'll try running it myself to see if those wait times require adjustments made to them.

was botting a new iron pretty safely and got banned using this script had several 99's botted up just wanted to get rc up so i bought script kinda regret 

On 2/4/2024 at 1:54 PM, thundernuts said:

was botting a new iron pretty safely and got banned using this script had several 99's botted up just wanted to get rc up so i bought script kinda regret 

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been botting other skills recently on that account?

18 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been botting other skills recently on that account?

I use dreamy mini games I would try to change activities but seems guardians is hot I seen it get stuck at times trying to mess around with cells and doesn’t go with the crowd towards the timed portals and mines the guardians next to the benches more then anywhere 

1 minute ago, thundernuts said:

I use dreamy mini games I would try to change activities but seems guardians is hot I seen it get stuck at times trying to mess around with cells and doesn’t go with the crowd towards the timed portals and mines the guardians next to the benches more then anywhere 

If you encounter a bug, please use the "Report a bug" button in the script's paint overlay. This way the script sends me information that helps me debug the issue.