Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

34 minutes ago, scc said:

Another suggestion, the script will be more efficiency if you can customize the amount of guarding fragments gathered at the start of the game because with colossal pouch you run out of them at like 80% of the game completion, and it has to start mining at the small guardians remains to make sure it can complete another inventory of guardians fragments

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll look into this and see if I can nicely add it in.

On 10/29/2023 at 6:08 AM, forvaux said:

Does this support solo games or does it need to be with a group?

Solo GOTR is nearly impossible and not worth it, so no. You will need to use it in a world with other players.

I am using the trial version, and I have a small/medium pouch in the bank and it only withdraws the small for some reason ( I am 30 RC ) Looking forward to buying this script in the future

9 hours ago, mcbotski said:

I am using the trial version, and I have a small/medium pouch in the bank and it only withdraws the small for some reason ( I am 30 RC ) Looking forward to buying this script in the future

Hey, as mentioned in the above post, the script will not take the medium pouch if you are unable to repair it. The small pouch doesn't degrade, so it can always be used.

Hey, as im starting some accounts ive noticed a few snags. 

i reported these in client for the most part as well

- When starting "Enter the Abyss" script doesnt check for f2p or p2p so youll just die over and over again in wild (might be more of a suggestion? depends how you interpret lol) 

- When obtaining a bronze pick from barb village, the script would click in by the table. then click out of hut. rinse and repeat. its almost like it kept missing the pick on the table (reported with logs)

- When mining pure essence and when in the essence mine, it seemed to have gotten stuck in the center unable to navigate out. once i moved it a few tiles it seemed to recognize where to go. 

- Also while in the essence mine, it will attempt to tp to nightmare zone. thus throwing it into a broken loop. since my accounts (i have 5 40/40/40) theyre unable to tp there. (if we need to ensure reqs are met please let me know. i may of missed that) it was fixed once i manually leave the essence mine.

all of these errors replicated in the exact spot as previous. 5 total accounts ran through it. Might be a me problem lmao

3 hours ago, mugmug said:

Im on a trial so not sure if this effects it. The script runs well, however it is only doing elemental. Any reason for that?

Trial doesn't affect the way the script works. Your account is doing elemental because you haven't unlocked catalytic runes or you prioritize elemental over catalytic.

1 hour ago, Jagex sucks said:

Hey, as im starting some accounts ive noticed a few snags. 

i reported these in client for the most part as well

- When starting "Enter the Abyss" script doesnt check for f2p or p2p so youll just die over and over again in wild (might be more of a suggestion? depends how you interpret lol) 

- When obtaining a bronze pick from barb village, the script would click in by the table. then click out of hut. rinse and repeat. its almost like it kept missing the pick on the table (reported with logs)

- When mining pure essence and when in the essence mine, it seemed to have gotten stuck in the center unable to navigate out. once i moved it a few tiles it seemed to recognize where to go. 

- Also while in the essence mine, it will attempt to tp to nightmare zone. thus throwing it into a broken loop. since my accounts (i have 5 40/40/40) theyre unable to tp there. (if we need to ensure reqs are met please let me know. i may of missed that) it was fixed once i manually leave the essence mine.

all of these errors replicated in the exact spot as previous. 5 total accounts ran through it. Might be a me problem lmao

Thanks for the message. I'll see what I can do about these issues!