Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★KA Miner Lite★ Free to use reliable Mining script!

KASSIS

A very reliable F2P mining script with a great custom made Antiban!

Features:
     - Powermining/Banking
     - Multiple mouse algorithms
     - Worldhopping
     - Worldhopping when there is no ore around
     - Antiban
     - Ore prediction
     - Chatting while worldhopping
     - Dropping gems
     - Support for: Clay, Copper, Tin, Iron, Silver, Coal, Gold, Mithril, Adamantite
    - Grabs pickaxe from bank when none in inventory

How to start:
     - Put your client in Classic - non resizable
     - Have a pickaxe in your inventory or bank

To-do:
     - Add all F2P locations
     - Possibly add Runite

The clients i have been using to test the script, all havent beent banned yet using this script.
    Theyve been mining for 8-12 hours a day for the last week.

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/NdcxhG5Jrv

Media:

3geRXQ0.png

yHu3XyM.png

izEzCIi.png

QgZnlxt.png

sOh8MC7.png

eZNWElZ.pngIBc0fyG.png 

Edited by KASSIS

Thanks for putting it out, script interface is a lot easier to follow than many of the other free ones I see. One big issue though, and I'm not sure if it's just my system... the initialization window that allows you to start the script is locked in size, and the "start script" button is off the page for me. I'm unable to start the script. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, SS Dreamboat said:

Thanks for putting it out, script interface is a lot easier to follow than many of the other free ones I see. One big issue though, and I'm not sure if it's just my system... the initialization window that allows you to start the script is locked in size, and the "start script" button is off the page for me. I'm unable to start the script. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Is it possible you can provide a screenshot with the underlying issue youre facing? When i start the script myself it all works as intended

Hello there.

First of all, thank you for your new script. I will be definitely be using this script shortly, I will post back if I find any bugs.

Again congratulations and keep up the good work!

Regards

-Ricky

1 hour ago, KASSIS said:

Thanks for the feedback!
    Is it possible you can provide a screenshot with the underlying issue youre facing? When i start the script myself it all works as intended

https://imgtr.ee/i/image.vcNSs

Try that link, I wasn't able to upload a photo directly to the dreambot website for some reason. As you can see in the photo, the "start script" button is off the scree, and I am unable to adjust the size or scroll the window. Thanks!

51 minutes ago, SS Dreamboat said:

https://imgtr.ee/i/image.vcNSs

Try that link, I wasn't able to upload a photo directly to the dreambot website for some reason. As you can see in the photo, the "start script" button is off the scree, and I am unable to adjust the size or scroll the window. Thanks!

That's weird, i tried it on different resolutions and on my laptop. and it all still seems to work fine for me.
    But to make sure the problem is fixed on your end, ill update the script to make the gui resizable.

Edited by KASSIS