Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Phosani [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Up To 3M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

GPhosani has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Hotfix on Drakan's
    • Stamina potions shouldn't get decanted to 4's anymore
    • Remove inventory hover if using menu manipulation
    Thanks!

GPhosani has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Hotfix on unlocking boat when using drakan's
    • Fixed issue with preserve trying to fire when it can't
    • Fixed issue with combat when you run out of prayer
    Thanks!

2 hours ago, kierang527 said:

I have selected the option to use drakans medallion and its now stuck at the bank looking for it, I even got it out the bank for it and it put it back in the bank any ideas ?

I've used the slepe teleport my self so I know I can use it 

Yep, that was hotfixed earlier today. Give it another go. Make sure you also update your client as there was a fix on teleports.

After 45mins of trying with different accounts and gear setups, Im not able to get the trial to start

Script throws some errors, then gets stuck trying to adjust some game display settings. Never opens bank. Started in GE

• 11:09:18 AM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting loot_depo_threshold is null!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting min_health_for_depo is null!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting pray_to_stop_eating is null!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting repair_untradeables is null!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting re_trouver_parchment is null!
    • 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting dynamic_gearing_use_untradeables is null!
      image.png.3e578cf2b82c901b5b04a41e56da2a0a.png

Seems like Dynamic settings are missing some options
      image.png.1856ada0e96479c7e441252275956a0b.png
    Edited by KaqChief

1 hour ago, KaqChief said:

After 45mins of trying with different accounts and gear setups, Im not able to get the trial to start

Script throws some errors, then gets stuck trying to adjust some game display settings. Never opens bank. Started in GE

• 11:09:18 AM: [ERROR] Default value for setting dynamic_gearing_use_untradeables is null!

Check your sound settings, as well, I just released a client fix on disabling game audio. Looks like it might also be trying to turn on skull prevention, so check that setting to see if that's having an issue

1 hour ago, KaqChief said:

We'll be pushing out some fixes on the skull prevent/loot notif toggle in a bit, but it'll require a client release as well as a script update.
    I reset your auto trial, so hold off until you see an update post here before giving it another go

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

We'll be pushing out some fixes on the skull prevent/loot notif toggle in a bit, but it'll require a client release as well as a script update.
    I reset your auto trial, so hold off until you see an update post here before giving it another go

Will do, thanks <3